The Sauna Test pt 1

Vee's POV:
What happened after Will destroyed castle Byers: after Will destroyed castle Byers me, Lucas, and Will spent the night at Mike's again because of Will. I slept with Mike on the couch, I don't know why but I'm starting to feel weird around him like I, like him more than a friend.

Present Time still Vee's POV:

I got clothes from Nancy's room when I woke up, not waking up anyone else, for some reason Nancy wasn't in her room this morning.

I came back downstairs and all of the boys were awake. "Max? Max do you copy this is a code red. Max, do you copy? This is a code red." Lucas said through his walky-talky.

"Shut up!" I heard Max's voice in the walky-talky. "She turned it off" Lucas said. Mike got up from the couch and went to the phone

"This is Mike, do not hang up. Something happened, something bad. Our very lives can be at stake" Mike said "just come over to my house. We'll explain everything." Mike continued "hurry." Mike finished saying.

"Try Dustin again" Mike said to Lucas "he's not answering" Lucas said "so try him again" Mike ordered annoyed. "Dustin do you copy? I repeat, this is a code red." Lucas said in the walky-talky.

Time Skip

The boys told me everything about Will, the upside down, and Mike talked to me about my powers until Max and El came running down the stairs. They both sat down and we all got in a circle.

"I didn't think it was anything at first, I mean. I think I just didn't want to believe it. The first time I felt it was at Day of the Dead" Will said some worry in his voice.

"The power went out that night too." Mike said "and then I felt it again at the field near the Nelson farm the next day. Then again outside castle Byers" Will continued saying.

"What does it feel like?" Max asked Will "it's almost like... you know when you drop on a roller coaster?" Will asked "sure" Mike said "yeah" Max said "no" me and El say.

"It's like... everything inside your body is just sinking all at once, but... this is worse. Your body... it goes cold and-and you can't breath. I've felt it before, whenever he was close." Will said shaking a little bit "whenever who was close?" Max asked "the Mind Flayer" Will replied "I closed the gate" El said "I know but... what if he never left?... what if we locked him out here with us?" Will asked El.

Will smacked down a piece of paper on the table. "This is him, all of him. But that day on the field, a part of him attached itself to me" Will drew on the paper then smudged it with his hand. He showed us his hand with the black smudged stuff on it.

"My mom got it out of me... and eleven closed the gate" Will flipped over the paper, and slammed his hand on the paper leaving a hand print.

"I don't understand, the Demodogs died when El closed the gate. If the brain dies, the body dies." Max said looking at Will "we can't take any chances, we need to assume the worst. The Mind Flayer's back" Mike said "Yeah. And if he is, he'd want to attach himself to someone again. A new me" Will said. "A new host" Lucas said.

"How can you tell is someone's a host?" El asked. Mike looked at me "hey um... can you use your powers to help El out?" Mike asked smiling at me "y-yeah" I said smiling back.

"Hey lovers, let's go" Lucas said, and El glared at Lucas. Probably for the nickname.