Chapter 3

Rosé POV
As soon as we got to school I got off the car and was walking as fast as I could. Jisoo looked confused and chased me all the way to the entrance. She grabbed my wrist harshly and said "why are you running away from me" "no I'm not" I replied."Um yes, you are" jisoo said to me"I pulled my wrist harshly and told her"So what if I am" "Leave me alone and don't chase me I went inside quickly but I could hear her say "We have the same class I could walk you there."I mean she isn't wrong but I'm not gonna give in that easily. The period was about to start and jisoo wasn't here yet I mumbled "where are you" "who" Irene asked "uh nobody" I turned red I thought nobody heard me. Then the bell rang like this bing bing.Mr.SP(Squarepants although Mr.SP does not like to be called that just me.sp)Jisoo walked inside and said "hi Mr.Spongebob" and the class giggled "how many times do I have to tell you not to call me that," Mr.sp said."Hm"jisoo said "Like 12-17 times I think. Mr.SP let out a groan and said "take your seat Kim Jisoo" She looked up at me and smiled (because I sat in the higher seats)I just rolled my eyes and she giggled. I wondered all period who I was to Jisoo was I a stranger, friend or just a family friend. I mean other than that I can't think of anything else cause she's known for her player side cause she is flirty towards everybody so you'll never really know if you could get into a relationship with her."JISOO" Mr.Sp yelled"Can you take anything serious you know what go sit beside Rosé." what no not by me I said inside my head." hey Rosie looks like I don't have to chase you, "Jisoo whispers to me."Gosh, jisoo can you take this serious, don't u have a game today."I whisper back"Um yes actually anyway it would mean a lot if u we're there," she said whispering I was gonna respond but Mr.SP interrupted us and said "ROSÉ AND JISOO you both are gonna have a talk with me after school. Everyone was looking at us Jisoo did that weird shoulder thing and said "I'm sorry my Rosie" and pouted "it's fine just stop talking" I said to her. Soon the period was over and jisoo and I was just waiting for everyone to leave.Mr.SP walked towards us and sighed "I'm sorry sir this will never happen again" I told him he smiled and said, "I know Rosé but Jisoo your barely passing my class and you're an athlete I want you to pass I really do" he paused and said, "listen the project can either help you or destroy you and I've seen the people who you work with and they won't help you"jisoo just sighed and was about to say something but I beat her to it and said, "that is why I'll be her partner for the project" I blurted out. They looked at me shocked until Mr.SP said" ooohhh were y'all talking about this in class" "Um yes sir" I said."What about your primary partners Jennie and Lisa" he said."They'll be working together" I said. He looked at us and said "alright y'all are off the hook just don't let it happen again" and walked out of the class. Before I could say anything Jisoo turned to me and was hugging me so tight."ok ok that's enough I can't breathe" I said to her out of breath. She giggled and said "thank you so much and I promise I'll try my best on this project" Jisoo said saluting."Anyway, my ship will finally sail"jisoo smirked after she said that."What ship?"I asked her "JENLISA" she paused and "said, Jennie and Lisa."Oh wow" I responded to her." yeah I know anyway come on let's go."jisoo said "where" I responded." to the park, so we can do our project," Jisoo said confidently "OH I CAN'T" I screamed out and jisoo laughed and said " why not" "I have cheerleading practice oh pennies gonna kill me," I said."oh I forgot you were a cheerleader, can I watch you practice but like not in the weird stalker way you know what I'm saying, "jisoo said to me."Sure but don't get in trouble again" I told her she was about to tell something and I just grabbed her hand and ran with her outside to practice. Before I went to practice I was getting my stuff in my locker. Jisoo was looking straight at me and said "you ready Jennie is waiting for you," she told me in the calmest voice ever."yeah, just for me out there" I said and she nodded and left.
Jennie POV
Me and the girls were waiting for Rosé and Jisoo left the locker room where Rosé was so I walked up to her and said "you better not have one of your flings with Rosie"I said to her"What are you kidding I'll never use her and don't ever call her Rosie" "What's the deal with you Jichu" I laughed."I'll tell you later"jisoo said looking at me but then looking directly at Rosé when she came out of the locker."Don't stare at her too much she might melt"I teased her"Shut up" she replied."OK GIRLS LETS GET READY" I yelled out and whispered to jisoo what are you doing here you never want to watch us practice"I asked her "I came here to watch Rosie"she smiled and sat on the bleachers.
Rosé POV
I fixed my hair and went out to the field to practice. I could feel people watching me but I ignored it and went next to Irene and Soojin and said "hey guys" they greeted back and started talking about random things when I heard murmuring about Jisoo like "oh my gosh jisoo is here how do I look" or "She probably only came to see me."I ignored it but deep down I wanted to tell them to back off but why. Irene snapped her fingers at my face and said "Earth to Rosé." "Oh sorry" I said "What were you daydreaming about, "said Soojin. I was about to respond until Jennie yelled out come on girls. The only thing you could hear was Jisoo's yelling for example "GO ROSIE GO ROSIE" and then she took out a banner from her bag that said "ROSIE" Everyone thought it was funny or nice I for one thought it was cute and kinda embarrassing. The practice was over 7:35 and I went out to the bleachers and sat down. Jisoo quickly ran to me and handed me a handkerchief to wipe off my sweat and I said "thanks" you did great out there Rosie"jisoo told me "Really it's just practice"I just laughed.
Jisoo POV
During she was watching rosé practice
Gosh she's amazing I covered my mouth as soon as I said that. I looked around the bleachers to see if anyone heard me luckily I was the only in the bleachers I giggled silently as I said that.
Present now when she was talking to rosé
So want me to drive you home? I asked her hoping she would say yes. While she was grabbing her stuff she said "No it's fine I got a ride." "What," I said almost yelling "yeah Jimin is taking me, he asked me in the morning when you dropped me off" she replied to me." that doesn't make any sense, "I said to her in disbelief."What doesn't make sense "she giggled."I don't belong to you I just can't be with you all the time" she added and smiled."Not yet" I said in my mind I shook myself to life and said "Well I drove  you to school and it only makes sense of u drive you back home!" I told her jokingly."Yah don't tell at me!" she said turning her back on me and running away laughing."Yah come back here" I yelled to her.
"Listen, my parents are gonna pick me up I just didn't wanna tell you" she told me out a breath."Why are u embarrassed is it because you don't have a car yet because if it is don't worry about it I won't laugh at you."I told her."Really I expected you to laugh out and say your such a baby" she said giggling." you know what " I said "what" she said looking at me "from now on I'll be your chauffeur" I said waiting for her parents."You don't have to it's fine "She said "no I want to, "I said waiting for her response "Ok if you do then I'll text you the details and rules" she took a breath and said "deal" I was grinning when I said "Alrighty deal but..." "what," she said "I need your number" she sighed and said "give me your phone" "here".Her parents honked their car waiting for rosé."Oh I have to go bye jichu and we also have to meet again for our project" she said getting in the car" bye Rosie and Ms.Park have a good night."I said to them and walked happily to my car.
                   Rosé POV
As soon as I got in the car I heard jisoo saying "bye Rosie and Ms.Park"And waving at us. I looked at my phone to see when she was gonna text me "Earth to Rosé" my mom yelled at me."Oh sorry mom I was distracted"I told her."It's fine" she said"so what we're you going to tell me, "I said to her, "I said Jisoo was very nice to walk you to the stop and wait for me I mean you never know what can happen, "my mom said, "Oh yeah I haven't thanked her for that yet." I said "Wait hold up how did you know she walked me there," I said concerned."Oh yeah well um" she stuttered "Alright, I saw you laughing and running to the stop while I was waiting for you and soon I saw jisoo as well so I thought I'd let you girls chat," she said "oh mom," I said as I giggled.
                 End of chap 3
Authors note
Thank y'all so much for 10 views!🤪I'll get better at writing these stories and again thank you so much💛
1770 words