Chapter 4

Jisoo POV
"How's your project," Jenduek asked me and I sighed and said to her "I haven't even started it" I responded with a grin."Same I haven't been able to text Lisa I just get nervous the good thing is she barely gave me her number so she can't expect me to text her that fast" She blabbered."Ugh I have to do everything myself" when I said that I took her phone out her hands ran to my restroom and locked myself in." Jisoo open the freaking door you better not do anything stupid" She kept yelling at me."Stupid is my middle name" I smirked as I said that. I could feel her rage if that makes any sense. I was looking through her messages looking for Lisa's number and I giggled at what she named her "Limario💛"
(Jisoo starts texting Lisa but pretending to be Jennie.)
                            Limario💛

                                                    Me: Hey wyd

Limario💛: Nothing, you

                                Me: thinking bout you😉

Limario💛: What a flirt😂

                               Me: Wanna go out and
eat and talk about our project together?

Limario💛: Sure I'd love that and is it okay if we make it a double date?

                                  Me: Why not, so who are our plus two guests🤔

Limario💛: Well, don't tell anyone but rose got a thing for tae, so can they be.

(Jisoo when she read what Lisa said)
Crap, I felt something weird when I read like someone got my heart took care of it, loved it then stepped on it and burned it.

Back to text messages

                                    Me: of course❤️

Limario💛: alright ill pick you up in 20 but where are you?
                                Me: At Jisoo's, Don't be late👌

Limario💛: Yes Ma'am
                    End of messages
     Jisoo POV
Finally, I turned off the phone and the smile on my face was gone just like that. Jennie pushed open the door and was yelling and cursing at me when she got her phone back. While she was reading the messages I texted Lisa while pretending to be her I saw the dramatic change in her face because she knows what I feel for Rosé.
Mad mandu-sad mandu
She looked at me with the saddest puppy eyes I have ever seen."It's fine" I reassured her."No it's not,you don't ever have to act strong in front of me jichu."She said while hugging me. Somehow I felt safe in her arms for example I could cry and she would be telling me it's ok."I picked one of the best friends ever huh" I said."Yup" She said letting go of me."Hey, guys ima go get some food wanna come"tae interrupted us."Um no your not" Jennie said in a demanding tone "what do u mean"tae said confusingly."Your coming to a double date with me." she said nervously."So who's my date" he said confidently."Rosé, Lisa tells me she has a thing for you" Jennie said with no emotion."Oh am I really that attractive I mean I knew she liked me but not that way ,good thing she cute"tae said "Well ima go downstairs see you there Jennie" he said while leaving. I clenched my teeth and cracked my fists and just took a long deep breath."Hey it's ok don't worry I won't let him touch her in any way possible" she told me.
                         Lisa POV
"Come on chaeng while walking up the stairs to her front door." "I'm coming" she said in response to me. I knocked a couple of times until someone opened the door."Hey, y'all made it, y'all ready."tae said. Me and chaeng looked at him confused he said again"Well we're going on a double date you know Lisa and Jennie and Me and Rosé" "Its cause Rosé has a little crush on me" He kept adding on. Rosé was shaken when he said that and said "um who told you I had a crush on you" he opened his mouth and blurted out "Lisa."She turned to me and back to tae we will be right back. She pulled my outside and said "What the hell why did u say I have a crush on tae!" "what are u talking about I never told Jennie that," I said "Wait lemme check ohhh I put jisoo but it changed it to tae stupid autocorrect" I added. "You were going TO TELL JENNIE I HAD A THING FOR JISOo" Rosé yelled at me."Oh, so you do have a thing for her" I smirked when I said that."What...n-n-oo" she said stuttering."Aw, I knew my ship would fly" I said giggling."Its sail"rosé said. We went back inside and Jennie was waiting for us there."Yall ready" Jennie said cheerfully. I was about to say something when rosé said "Um, is jisoo here?"Jennie smiled and said"Yup I was just with her she's in her room," rosé said "I'll be right back" and ran up the stairs.
Rosé POV
I was just out her door ready to knock. Knock Knock!"You don't have To knock, just come in" she said although I think she doesn't know it's me."Hey" I said shyly "Hi what are you doing here aren't you supposed to be with tae," Jisoo said in a cold tone. Gosh, Lisa did you really have to do that."Yeah um well" I said stuttering."Well go I don't know why you're here" She said once again God I felt that."That's the thing" I said hoping she would let me finish."Just go" she rolled her eyes."...ok...be safe" I said to her closing the door. I just slid down the door and put my hands in my face. I guess this is what it feels like when I did this to her. I stood up looked at jisoo door and l went back downstairs."Gosh I thought we were gonna have to go ourselves."Lisa teased me "Yall really did enjoy each other's company huh." she teased me again She expected me to hit her cause she said that but I literally didn't care. Because just thought of Jisoo hating me was killing me softly. The whole night was full Joy and laughter I could feel the looking up at me a couple of times and Jennie saw that Too so she switched spots with me I do know why though.
Seat arrangements in the restaurant
Jennie | |tae
| |
Rosé | |Lisa
As soon as dinner was finished Lisa drove Tae and Jennie back to Jisoo's. We said goodbye to them and she dropped me off at my place. I couldn't stop thinking about Jisoo for some reason but I just fell asleep. Weeks passed and she still didn't talk to me even though we had a project due in a month. I saw her hitting on a few girls and then my brother drooling over her."Hey, Chaeng do you have cheer practice" Lisa asked me "yes it that even a question" I joked with her. I saw jinyoung kneeling down and giving her 3 roses. I chuckle knowing Jisoo doesn't like roses because of that one memory But still Jisoo accepts em and walks towards my direction I was hoping she would have given them to me but Jennie was right beside me and Jisoo gave her the roses. She sat down in front of Jennie and was just using her phone. Tae came into the cafeteria running and I wasn't sure of what he was doing so I ignored it but then He yelled out infront of me "Hey Rosie"and handed me some flowers and a box of chocolates "You didn't have to do this tae"I blushed"No it's fine it's the least I can do for my future girlfriend!"He winked at me and said. "Anyway I have to go I don't have C lunch but  ill drive you home tonight"And smiled and ran off to his class."Cute" I said. I could hear everyone saying stuff like "Ooh I ship em" Thet cute $50 they gonna date."Did I forget to mention that after that "date" with tae Jisoo stopped texting me and calling or didn't answer to me.Plus she never did her part of the deal where she would be my chauffeur and drive me to school and home.I put my stuff in the cafeteria table when Jisoo stood up and left coldly. I stood up and chased her with no hesitation she saw me chasing her so she started running. Damn, no wonder she's in track "Jisoo"I screamed out.She stopped running thinking I lost track of her.I dragged her by the arm into the Janitors closet and locked it and looked right at jisoos eyes and said...

End of Chapter 4
__________________________
Thank you so much for 20 reads🥺I hope y'all like the chap and be careful!💛