Chapter 11

Jisoo POV
I kept running with nayeon behind me.I could tell she was getting a bit faster but slow at the same time.I was gonna keep running until I saw my classroom.

I breathed in and out until I reached Mr.Sp class."JENNIE LISA"I screamed out.Most of everyone was staring right at me when I yelled out their name.

Jennie:"Yah,where have you been!"

Lisa"We've been calling a million times!"

Jennie:"Your mom told us you didn't get home last night,so we were worried!"

Lisa:"OoOoHh yOu LoOk gOoD!"

Jennie:"I cOuLd nEvEr!"

Jisoo:"Calm down!I was at friends place and tHaNk yOu!"

We were laughing in our place until someone tripped on top of me.

Jisoo:"YAH,This is what I mean by you need glasses."

Nayeon:"GET UP AND HIDE!SHES HERE!"

Jisoo:"AHHHH"

I hid nayeon behind Jennie and I hid behind Lisa.

Yi-seo:"Do you really think I can't see you de two.Come on out"

Nayeon and I got out of our "Hiding spots"and just started laughing out loud.

Nayeon:"How much was it"she said grinning and trying to her laugh.

Yi-Seo:"how much was it-"

Jisoo:"Yup that's our question"

Yi-seo:"O-!"

Jisoo:"Before you yell at us,lemme introduce you to somebody"

Yi-seo:"fine"

I clear my throat and say"Yi-Seo this is Jennie,Yi-Seo this is Lisa,Lisa this yi-seo,Jennie this is Yi-Seo."I let out my breath.

Yi-seo:"Heyyy,Nice to meet y'all"

Jennie & Lisa:"Hiii,nice to meet you too."

Yi-seo:"Oh right can i talk to you two for a sec

Lisa and Jennie said unison "sure"

I nodded and said my goodbye to nayeon cause she couldn't stop laughing.
That girl doe
I went inside mr.sp class And sat down where I usually sit.Luckily the first thing I saw was Rosé sitting at the top seats like she used to.

Luckily the first thing I saw was Rosé sitting at the top seats like she used to

(Seats are like this)
Yi-seo is right i need to show her I'm ok.I think.Yes she is right,I need to show her I'm not crying about her or just mad at myself for not being enough.But why...Why is it no matter   What I do she'll never like me.We used to be the best of friends.what happend?Am I ugly?No that can't be I'm known for my looks and my great personality.Hm...is it cause I obsess over chicken and if I ever see you eat my chicken you'll probably never ever see light again.Or cause I tend to be very invulnerable to fear or intimidation.Maybe cause I don't show much of my emotions to other human beings .To be honest I'd rather open up to a stranger than family or a close friend sometimes.I feel like I won't be that judged if I do open up or talk.i guess that's  why I was so chill when talking to yi-seo.She was a stranger to me after all.Anyway back to the point-

"MS.KIM!"

I looked over to see mr.sp very furious.Everyone is laughing well some weren't but what was so funny I literally don't understand I could get in trouble.

"Gosh you scared me mr."

"Who's mr?!"

Ugh I hate it when teachers do that
"Um your name sir"

"Aish Kim Jisoo,Listen I want you to focus,I've been calling your name too many times,what's going on in that big head of yours"

Lmao he said big head!
"Well-"

"Nayeon!"Jennie yelled out.

Everyone opened their eyes and looked towards us.I whacked Jennie in the head.Does she want to spread false rumores!?!
Gosh it felt weird when everyone was staring at us which is weird since I like the attention.

"Uh no I'm just thinking about leaving this class and what to do later...that is all"

He looked at me and sighed.

"Class is about to end anyway,Alright class back to work!"
{Time Skip}
(Mr.sp is gone and went to a meeting,the students are packing up.)
Jennie:"Jisoo Unnie"

Jisoo:"Yes"

Jennie:"How are u"

Jisoo:"Umm good"

Jennie is literally staring at me.It feels like she's staring into my soul.I'll just wait for her to say something.
"Since your not gonna say anythi-"

She then hugged me so tight I couldn't feel rib cage.But I felt safe in her arms like always.

She let go and said "Stop acting like your ok"She huffed "I'll Always be here for you,I'm your best friend.listen I know I act like I don't like you or care for but that's all wrong that's just how our relationship works.I guess I do kinda sorta love you In some sort of way at the end of the day.Basicly I kinda love it when you call me at 3 am just to tell me I'm a mandu.Or just to tell me how you feel cause In reality I like to know how you feel so when you do feel like this again I'll be able to help and not just stand there like a idiot.You know what I'm saying!Even If your explanation  is gonna be hours I just wanna be there for you and listen to you as well like you were there for me back then.Kim Jisoo don't you ever act all high and mighty with me."

"Aww,don't say that kinda stuff I'm a bit shy.But I know,I trust you Kim Jennie.To be honest it felt like you were gonna propose for a sec."

"Yah,-"

"AWWW I love this"yi-Seo and Lisa said.

"Yi-Seo,Lisa what are you doing!"I said
I looked at the girl's in-front of me.

"Come on we're leaving"Yi-Seo said very happily.

"Where?"

"You'll find out!"Lisa,Jennie,Yi-Seo said at the same time.
Ok that was weird

End of chapter 11
___________________________
Sorry I haven't posted in a while🥺Like I said it's my phone and thank you for reading🤪