Chapter 9

(I'd recommend watching the vid while reading)
(What Rosé told Jisoo that afternoon)
Jisoo POV
Rosé:We finished the project so we don't have to hangout out togethor anymore.

Jisoo:What do you mean?"I giggled

Rosé:What am I to you

Jisoo:Hm your-

Rosé:Nothing

Rosé:I'm nothing to you and your nothing to me.Were not even friends.Listen... we are both very different people.And your still the same person you were years ago-

Jisoo:Yah, what the hell are you saying-

Rosé:Dont talk to me or think of me or even see me.You have hurt so many of my friends and I-

Jisoo:So this is about your friends...Well I'm sorry I don't know what I was thinking years ago-

Rosé: Don't explain yourself to me because I don't care!

Jisoo:"Look at me in the eye and say it to my face!"I said grabbing her wrist and making her look right at my face

Rosé:"Yah, let me go and you know what"she sighed and said "You are still the same jisoo so stop trying to change when you obviously can't!"

Jisoo:"I have changed so much for a stupid girl that doesn't deserve it!"When I said that I let her go of her wrist "You know what Roseanne, I may have lost someone who didn't love me, but you lost someone who truly loved you"I turned my back on her and tried to hide my tears and said "I loved you then.I love you still.Always have and always will."The tears In my eyes were very hard to hide to be honest.I just kept walking I didn't want to hear her anymore.The hardest part about walking away from someone is the part where you realize that no matter how slow you go, they will never run after you.
"Jisooyah wake up"Yi-seo yelled at me while she was getting ready."Where are you going?"I questioned her."Well I'm going to Sweet Chicken Highschool."she said to me while she was putting on her make up."WHAT!, you go to that high school!"I said shook."Yes, yes I do"she said in a completely calm voice."Then how come I've never seen you "I responded to her."Well I never liked talking to juniors after all I'm a senior."She said giggling and making a disgusted face."Until now"She said to me.I laughed and said "So if you see me in the halls will you say hi to me."I asked her still in bed."of course but get changed we are going to school."I sighed and said"Do we really have to please I don't wanna go."I pouted when I said that."She looked at me and sighed.

Yi-seo: "Listen I know it's gonna be tough being in the same room with your Ex-

Jisoo:"what ex" I looked at her with a confused

Yi-Seo:"Yah your Ex, ...Chaeyoung you were crying all night because of her, don't lie to me-

Jisoo:"She was never my girlfriend "I closed my eyes trying to fight the tears.

Yi-seo:"Oh I'm sorry, Lil duckling."

She looked at me and patted my back and was about to say something.

Jisoo:"we didn't date. Technically she wasn't an ex-Girlfriend. But she was an ex-something, an ex-maybe.An ex-almost.

Yi-seo:"You know what, get some clothes I'm going to introduce you to my two best friend's.

She paused to look at me and said "My closet is over there" She pointed toward the closet.she looked at me and then I ran off into the closet.I really did not want to go to school today and see her, but I didn't want her to think I was heartbroken which in reality I am,but she doesn't need to know that.So thank you Yi-seo I can do this.Wow Yi-seo has so many hoodies lmao I'm only looking at her hoodies.

Wow Yi-seo has so many hoodies lmao I'm only looking at her hoodies

(What Jisoo is wearing)

(What Yi-seo is wearing)

Yi-seo:"You really shouldn't wear Makeup...
Your messing with perfection."She said to me in a poker face.

Jisoo:"Was that supposed to be a pickup line?" I said laughing out loud.

Yi-seo:"Yah, I was just trying to see you laugh or smile, so mission accomplished."She said giggling.

While I was catching my breath I said "So where are we going"

Yi-seo:"A coffee shop"

Jisoo:"And after"

Yi-seo:"School"

I sighed and got my backpack.

Yi-seo:"Come on lil duckling lets get going"

Yi-seo:"You don't have to tell me what she did but know that if you ever do want to talk about it.Ill be here.I'll always be here.

——————————

(A/N)Hey guys,thank you so much for reading my story🤪So recently my phone has been acting up so I won't make such daily chapters but know that if I don't update for a while it's my phones fault