Chapter 14

Jisoo's Mom POV

I was heading inside when I saw a very familiar face structure.I then started walking straight ahead.

"JISOO!"
They let go each other and stood up at the same time while looking directly at me.

"Wait mom i can explain!"

"I am so sorry for what Jisoo has done please don't tell your parents-"

"MOM-"

I shushed Jisoo while gently pulling Rosé"I'll send you home,don't worry about Jisoo she is gonna be fine-"

"Mrs.Kim,I think there's a misunderstanding I-"

"Oh don't worry about anything,Jisoo will get out of your hair soon."

"Mr.Gray please take Ms.Park to her parents house safely."

"Yes ma'am"

With that they left safely.I turned to see Jisoo storm off inside.

"What were you thinking?Out of all the girls and boys in the world you chose her!What do you think her parents will say!Thats it,do you want me to get you with Suho again!"

She chuckled softly to herself.

"Whats so funny"

"Are you planning on doing the same exact thing to me."

"What the hell are you talking about"

"You ruined Kai's life.You took the one thing that made him smile.Just because you wanted him to have a successful life.Then the exact same thing to tae.Where the hell is he?I don't fucking know!"

"That's what moms do-"

"Don't you ever call your self a "mom" You tried getting me into countless arranged marriages.You made me feel as though I need a man in my life to feel special.You have no idea how worthless you have made me feel!"

"Are you done?Pack up your stuff your leaving tomorrow.Suho will be waiting for you.Ive been waiting for the right time to tell you!"I snapped my fingers and two men and Dominik appeared by her side."Take her to her room"

"What!Let go of me!I can walk myself!"

Jisoo POV
They dropped me off at my room.Dominik came in and gave me my suitcase.

"Wait before you go"

"Yes,Ms.Kim?"

"Is Zico near?"

"Mr.Woo?"

"Yes sir"

"Yes,he's right next door"

"Can you tell him to come please"

"Of course,I'll be on my way"

Ugh,do I really have to do this.Why did I come here in the first place.Im so stup-

"Heyyy stupid"

"I'm really doing this huh"

"I'm afraid so."He gently put his hand in my back"You'll be with Kai and Tae"

"I can't leave...not now!How long has she been planning this.!"

"For a while now.I thinks she's just tired of you canceling your marriage with suho all these years."

"Suho!I mean he's a nice guy but she still hung up on him!"

"Maybe just maybe"