Chapter 16 (End)

Rosé POV

Ding Dong

I groaned and was about to get up...

"Roseanne!"My mom barged in from the front door.

"Mom,what are you doing here?"I looked over to her while organizing my papers.

"Did you forget about the the Christmas Eve dinner?!"She walked around my closet looking for some clothes.

"Oh I'm sorry,work has been so stressful lately."

So since Christmas break was coming some students thought it would be funny to destroy some technology equipment.So I've been working my ass off trying to find some new equipment.Plus things they would like.

"Oh chaeyoung,you need to let loose for a bit.Go get ready I'll be waiting for you at the car."She ruffled my hair and left.

What should I wear....
I ended up wearing this with my hair in a messy bun.

{Timeskip to the dinner}So basically my mom came to my house just to tell to get ready and then drag me home

So basically my mom came to my house just to tell to get ready and then drag me home.What is this lol.

"ROSIE"Someone yelled out my name and hugged me.

"Jinyoung,wtf"We hugged for a while until I let go.

"When did you get back"I asked him while he was kneeling down tying his shoes.

"Mom And dad called me saying we were gonna have a family dinner."He said smiling dragging me inside.

"I thought...you...were..."My heart stopped.What was she doing here.

"Oh right the Kim's are here sorry if I forgot to tell you guys"my dad said coming between me and Jin young.

"Good evening"I said to Mrs and Mr Kim's.ugh ew why did I say that.Mr.Kim told me to sit down right by Jisoo.So I did.
Say something
Say something
Say something
Say something
Nvm I can't.I sat down next to her without saying anything cause knowing my dumb self
I would just embarrass myself.

Am I actually sitting next to her wtf.The sight of her tempted me beyond measure and the feel of her next to me is practically lighting me on fire.Its been 10 ducking years why am I still feeling these butterflies in my stomach.

Oh right,I said my hellos tae and Kai.Its been a while since I've seen them.WHY DIDNT I EXPECT THIS?!Seriously my parents were literally so excited and knowing them they have a very close relationship with the kims.

I tried not to make it obvious when I would glance over to her.