Chapter 2

Jisoo POV
"Breakfast went well I guess, "I said while driving."Hm, It depends what you think is well" she told me in cold response. I was thinking of what I should say in the awkward silence that I wasn't even watching where I was driving.ScHrT!I quickly made a turn that shook everything in the car."JOO-HWANG CHRIST!"
Rosé yelled and soon after she was looking right at me and said, "Gosh I thought you knew how to drive."I didn't even respond to her cause I was to busy laughing at her."I'm sorry I'm sorry" I said catching my breath. She was still looking at me when I said that.

(Imagine her looking at Jisoo)"Here I'll put you some of my fave jams," I told her she just nodded and rolled her eyes

"Here I'll put you some of my fave jams," I told her she just nodded and rolled her eyes. I purposely put some Ariana Grande and sang my heart out."You got some type of way Ain't used to feeling this way (mmm mmm)."Rosé just chuckled and said, "you jam to Ariana Grande?"I quickly responded by saying "Yes, who doesn't jam to her!?"After that little incident we spent the rest of the ride laughing and singing. To be honest I really missed this I wonder what happened between us.
Rosé POV
Not gonna lie I missed us talking and laughing, but that didn't change what happened. I really wanted to hate Jisoo after what happened, but I can't.
Backstory
Freshman year 9th grade
"you should really confess your feelings to Jisoo," Wendy told me."How she probably only sees me as a little sister" I said to her. "How would you know you haven't even told her" wendy responded to me."Well um... I...fine I'll do it" I quickly ran off to find her and left Wendy in the dust. My heart was beating so fast, my palms were sweaty, and I just couldn't stop smiling that was until I saw Mark my best friend at the time(ex-best friend now)kissing Jisoo. I ran off and I didn't look back. My heart broke into pieces mostly because Mark knew my feelings towards Jisoo. I sat on the farthest bench from a
school hugged my knees and let my tears out. Until an unknown person came up to me and said "Are you ok, "I looked up and smiled and said almost as a whisper"yeah"but she knew I wasn't.Time went by and she went by the name Lisa.You could say we the best of friends and we were and still are.
                         End of backstory
After that, jisoo and I never talked like the car ride was the most we have ever talked in 2-3 years.Im serious, we would only say hi to each other but that would only happen when I was with Lisa because it just so happens they're cousins and when our parents would go out and of course we would be there.To be honest I truly missed are talks and I'm over her...i think.
                       End of chap 2