Chapter 10

Jisoo POV
Me and Yi-seo soon arrived to the café.I was tapping my foot silently and looking out to see if they got here every time I heard a "ding"at the door."Why do you look so nervous"Yi-seo said putting her lipstick back in her bag."I'm not,I just don't want to be late to school"I said In response coughing and looking away from her stare."Haha very funny,You and school!"I scoffed "Are you kidding I'm literally so smart like Albert Einstein Who?"I said jokingly to her.She gasped and started laughing."No but for real-"

"HEYYY"Some girls said to us.I stood up and bowed to the lovely ladies."This is where I jump in Hmmm ok lemme start"Yi-Seo breathes out and said "Sana this is Jisoo,Nayeon this is Jisoo,Jisoo this is sana,Jisoo this is Nayeon."We soon started talking about random things.As nervous as I was that feeling soon  disappeared.I felt so comfortable talking to them.Basically It felt like I was talking to my besties.It didn't feel awkward at all...I mean I'm a pretty easy going person,so I'd never worry about being in a awkward position.

Yi-seo:"Me and sana will be right back"

Sana:"Where are we going?"

Yi-Seo just pulled sana and went to restroom.

I turned to Nayeon and we started chatting.

Nayeon:"Jisoo follow me"

Jisoo:"what"
She grabbed my arm and told me to follow her.So I did."Excuse me,hello,hi can I have 65 croissants and 4 espressos to table 6,please"She said to the barista.I laughed out loud.She giggled and guided me to the table.We waited a couple mins until the food got here.

Nayeon:As soon as you see Yi-Seo or sana we run ok.

I nodded

I saw sana poke her head out,so I quickly got up and pulled Nayeon out of the café.I followed her lead.

Nayeon:"Lets keep running until we get to school jerry"

Jisoo:"Yah I'm pretty sure I'm taller than you!"

Nayeon:...

Nayeon:"I'm getting tired"

She huffed and rested on her knees.

Jisoo:"Ugh"I carried her on my back.

Nayeon:"You have cookie crumbs on your face"

Jisoo:"I don't have to carry you"

Nayeon:"I'm just saying the truth,so you don't get embarrassed."

Jisoo:i scoffed"Why would i be embarrassed,people find it attractive"

Nayeon:"If you have friends as crazy as you,then you have everything."

Jisoo:"You think I'm crazy?You should see me with my best friend."

Nayeon:"Oh i have,we literally go to the same school and do I have to be crazy to be your friend" she said resting her head on my shoulder.

Jisoo:"You don't have to be crazy to be my friend.But it helps"

She giggled and slapped my face.

Jisoo:"Yah,Don't you see my legs shaking.You are not helping."

Nayeon:"Then how do I help you"

Jisoo:"Well...You could run by yourself"

Nayeon:"Ew,who do you think I am!"

Jisoo:""I'm just joking but tell me if you see sana or yi-seo cause I don't wanna die."

Nayeon:"I love that our effortless friendship fits perfectly with my laziness.And I wonder why'd you do this stupid thing with me"

Jisoo:"Good friends don't let you do stupid things...alone"

Nayeon:"AYE! That's my jerry"

I smiled at her choice of words.

Nayeon:"Are we almost there you've been running for so long"

Jisoo:....

Nayeon:"HELLOOOOO"

Jisoo:"Gah what,I'm sorry I'm just thinking"

Nayeon:"About"

Jisoo:"Whether to get you off of me at the front of the school or when I get to my class"

Nayeon:"I'll get off at.....

Nayeon:"OH MY GOD RUNNNN!!!I SEE SANA AND YI-SEO!!"

Jisoo:"IM TRYING!!

She got off of me and pushed me to give me more speed.She was following me and checking behind her at the same time.

Yi-seo POV
I quickly got into the restroom with sana and locked the door.I breathed out and made sure it was empty."What's happening"Sana said to me.
Yi-Seo:"Aré you and nayeon free tonight"

Sana:"Duh. we hardly ever do anything"

Yi-seo:"Good,I need your help"

Sana:"with?"

Yi-seo:"It's not my place to say but Jisoo is going through something so maybe a few drinks with a few friends could help her."I looked at her hoping she'll approve.

Sana:"I like that idea"She grinned and said "Me and nayeon will get off school early and get everything ready while you n Jisoo are at school.And get her to wear something comfortable.It'll be at my place."

Yi-seo:"Alright but will you clean you clean your place"

Sana:"No and If i have to clean my place before you come over we're not real friends"

I giggled.We were there for like 20 mins just planning.

Sana:"We should head back before they think we're weird"

As soon as we got out we saw them running out like maniacs.

Unknown:Um excuse me here is your 65 croissants and 4 espressos.Would you like them to go or...

I gritted my teeth and I said "Yes please and how much would that be"

Unknown:"$106.15 I'll be at the counter"
I bowed to guy

I gave my keys to sana and took out $110 out of my wallet and gave it to her as well.

"Pay for the food and take em to my place then you can come to school"

"What about you? how are you gonna chase them?"

"I'll just run after them"

"They are gonna die"

End of chapter
————————————————-
A/n-Thank you so much for reading my story!💛And I'm sorry updated my story so late I'll try to be faster with my updates.Be careful and safe lots of love!💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤