Chapter 15

Rosé POV
(1 year later)
People have been telling me too smile more sadly I can't.I can try but my eyes always tell the truth.
.
.
.
(3 years later)
Please come back.Im missing you Jisoo.Breaking down everyday.Im done with hiding my pain and fake smiles.Im lost.
.
.
.
(5 years later)
My heart can't find rest since you've been gone,everything has lost it's color since you're not here,I miss you,I just...I just feel as though I'm nothing without you jisoo.
.
.
.
(6 years later)
I can't keep lying to myself.I love you and I miss you so damn much.I keep telling myself you'll come back...I miss you with all of my heart...it's been so long.
.
.
.
(8 years later)
Trust me,all I want is to be with you.
I love your flaws,laugh,smile, tears,mistakes,nagging, and errors.Despite everything,I just want to be with you again.
.
.
.
(10 years later)
The biggest mistake of my life was letting you go.Now I know you won't come back.But still it hurts.Someone asked me how much time I'd wait for you.I cried and said "till my last breath"And I still would if I'm being honest.

Please

come back into my life.
.
.
.
.
____________________
Heyyy it's the author🤪So for this chapter it was basically what chaeyoung(rosé) was thinking while Jisoo was gone.As you can tell it's been 10 years.Ill upload a chapter of Jisoo POV.💗(And when they meet)Hope you guys liked the chapter.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Tell me if you guys have any ideas for their next interaction lol.Ive been thinking of some lmao😂 Be safe and well I'll  see you later:)