Chapter 12

Yi-seo POV
{time skip}
We were just jamming to some music on the way to my place.Hopefully this will help Jisoo on whatever is happening in her life.Shes like my lil sister I want her to be happy but I still like to argue with her.This girl that broke her heart I have to see her.Im not gonna like talk some sense into her but just see if she makes Jisoo that happy.If so,Jisoo needs to express herself before it's too late.I know that from experience.One day a lot can happen in one day.I won't let the same thing that happened to me happen to her,so I need to know what she is feeling.Is this just a lil crush,just a fling or does Jisoo truly cares and loves for her in a different way.

Flashback (yi-seo)
Imagine the same thing that happened to Chaesoo is happening to yi-seo and this person)

"You really need to snap out of it!"

"Snap out of what Nayeon!"

"Yi-Seo,Dont you see!You love him and he loves you!Why let go when you can be with him.Go to him tell him before it's too late"She whispered that last sentence she said.

"I want my parents to be proud of me Nayeon.They don't want me with him.The things I said to him I...I... I don't deserve him.He deserves someone that WILL make him happy."

"That's fine but let him know.I know your hurting on the inside knowing he thinks you hate him but in reality you love him so so much.Your parents...Why are you letting them decide what's good for you and what's not it's not like they'll ever be proud of you and they said it.Im sorry I came off to strong it's just your parents ugh.They don't deserve having an amazing daughter like you."

"Nayeon what do I do?"

"Tell him.Go"

Yi-seo ran to Noah's house without stopping.When she finally arrived Noah's parents were standing out the door crying.

"Good Afternoon"Yi-seo Bowed to Noah's mother.

"Is Noah home?"
When yi-seo and said that Mrs.Moon sobbed in her husbands shoulder.

Noah's father turned to looked at yi-Seo and said "No"

"May I ask where he is or what happened to him"

"Right"He took a deep breath and said "Noah is no longer with us.He was drinking last night at a bar and tried to drive home.He got into a horrible car crash.He..Didn't make it."He turned back to his sobbing wife.

Yi-Seo was heartbroken because she couldn't tell the love of her life how much he meant to her.She needed time and luckily she had two amazing friends to help her through it.She then started to go to bars often but didn't drink.And once she met Jisoo there she thought of her past and she knew how it felt.She promised herself that was not gonna happen to her and her lover.

End of flashback
"Jennie and Lisa can y'all head up there first?"

"Sure"Lisa and Jennie left the car and went up my house.
I turned my back to see Jisoo using her phone.

"Did you want to ask me something"

"Yes"

"What is it"she said giggling.

"Well..."

"Last one to my place is a rotten egg"As soon as I said that I jumped out of the car and ran out.I went inside and made sure she wasn't close.The others nodded towards my direction.We all got into our positions.

"Yah next time let me sit in front....Hello"She closed the door the door behind her and was about to turn on the lights.

"SURPRISE"We all screamed and started laughing.

She flinched and looked straight at at us.

"What's all this?"She said grinning while kicking some balloons.

"We wanted you to relax and let out all stress,so we'll party.Just the 6 of us Lisa said to Jisoo with a lot of hand movements.We all started drinking and playing games.

Time skip

Everyone already left except for Jisoo.She just sat out outside.

"So what did you think"

"thanks for this"

"No prob"
While I was eating...again she was looking at my house.

"It's pretty right"I said giggling.

"Yeah,did you buy it or did you build it?"

"Short story actually,What happened was The owners were selling this house and luckily I was looking for a new place since my parents were gonna move to Canada and they were gonna sell our old home.So I was looking for a few places cause I didn't wanna move and they were okay with that.The thing everything was so expensive.Except this place.It was really old and not very pleasing to eye.But it was the only house I could ever afford so I bought it.Luckily I had That lil bunny nayeon and sana to help me.After that the house came out like this.They eventually got the house next door and yeah."

"Woah"

"Talking about parents you want me to drive you home?"

"Nah I'm good"

"It's been a while since you've been home they must be worried"

"They don't care where I am just as long as I do what I'm told."She shrugged it off and looked back at the sky.

"It might feel like they don't care about you but they love you"

"I know they don't care for me you see out of me, Taehyung and Kai ...Kai is the role and Taehyung is the best and well me I'm the disappointment.I guess since my parents are ceos of huge companies they expect me to marry their friends daughter or son if anything happens to their company or their friends."

"Has it happened before"

"Yes,I had to marry this guy Suho cause my parents said so.And what hits me is they have never once asked me if I was okay with that.Like if I was some kind ok object to give around."

"Ahh I'm sorry Jichu..I don't know what to say...I've never experienced this.What happened between you and Suho."

"Right,we were getting close.But soon the engagement broke cause well I don't why.Then Suho left to a university in the states I think.My parents said when he'd come back I'd have to marry him,but he hasn't."

"You know what"

"What?"

"Your moving in with me.Screw your parents"

"Wait really"Jisoo said jumping up in joy.

"My house may not be perfect but I hope you can live peacefully with me"

"YASSS!Ok Ima go home and pack up so pick me up tomorrow around 9 am!

She started running off

"Why don't i drive you there."I yelled out.Its okay she probably didn't hear me.

End of Chapter
__________________
Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while.I promise I'll update more.Well I love y'all and be safe💗