Chapter 8

Jisoo POV
After what she said to me I should hate her but I can't I just can't. I feel like a half-burnt cigarette that was thrown down and stamped ever once, lethargically. Hurt enough and wanting to die slowly. It's surprising how the pain of living without someone can make you feel like you've lost everything that means happiness to you in this world, that's how I feel right now. I'm heartbroken. I feel shattered and broken because the only time I gave love a chance, I end up heartbroken, I'm scared and sad because I don't think I'll ever recover from this pain."Yah give me another Kamikaze shot!"I said as I was sobbing and drunk."Ma'am you already drank so many" He said to me in a low tone."Who are you to stop me from drinking"I said loudly."I'm sorry ma'am and yes I'll give you your drink" he said to me. He gave me the drink and I was about to drink it when...

???POV
I was looking around the bar making sure everything was fine before I left when I saw a woman crying and about to drink another shot."HEY, what are you doing"I took the drink out of hands and gave it back to tom(the bartender)."What are you doing!" she said to me in hurt but deep voice."Look at me" I said to the girl with smooth but firm. She hesitated but turned to me and I could tell she was crying for a while her eyes were red and watery. I dragged her out of the bar and made her sit in the car with me."Coming to the bar won't make your problems disappear" I said to her in a low tone."I know" she sniffles and took a deep breath" but it'll make me forget them for a while."I started to drive near a park she looked at me with no emotion And to be honest, I'm surprised she hasn't fought with me since I literally dragged to a strangers car and is driving."Aren't you gonna ask me where I'm taking you" I said slightly nervous."I don't really care" She said looking out the window. I sighed and got out of the car. I signaled her to get out of the car as well and she did. I sat on the bench. She soon sat next to me "So boy troubles" I said to her. She looked away and said "Girl troubles."I sighed and said " I get it boys are jerks" I said to her."So are you gonna tell me what happened"I looked at her."Gosh how can you expect me to tell you when I don't even know your name" she said to me in response."Well my name is Kang Yi-seo and I'm 17 I go to school near here and what about you?"I said to her in a chilled tone. She sighed and said "This is stupid but My name is Kim Jisoo and I'm also 17 and go to school around here"She looked at me."So you went to the bar underage like me" She said to me."What no I had someone who was older than 21 to be there with me and if the police ask so we're you" she giggled when I said that but still managed to cry."Let it all out Kim Jisoo I'm a good listener."I said reassuring her everything was gonna be ok. She sighed and looked down while I patted her back."All I want to do right now is cry and scream and let it all out because it's killing me inside. I acted like it was no big deal when in reality its breaking my heart yi-seo!"I was shook listening to her and said "A broken heart is the worst. It's like having broken ribs. Nobody can see it but the pain is unbearable every time you breathe."She continued crying."Why am I so ugly" She said to me. Damn I was about to cry but I managed to say "Yah Kim Jisoo are you crazy or something!"I answered truthfully to her because You are either as beautiful or as ugly as you believe you are. You define your beauty that's not a power anyone can have over you."Then why doesn't she feel the same about me? I thought she did and we've gotten so close to each other-" I interrupted her and spit out "Stop expecting loyalty from people who can't give you honesty!"I paused and saw her trying to hold back her tears."Don't fake being ok. You only hurt yourself. Be real with what you're going through, just don't let it consume you."I looked at her and a tear was falling out of her eye she sat up looked at the sky and yelled out "Chaeng...Chaeng, You weren't just a star to me, You were my whole damn sky."She sobbed once again while I was hugging her. She opened her mouth once again and said"I gave you my heart Chaeyoung it's just I didn't expect to get it back in pieces" I rubbed her back and said to her multiple times it's gonna be ok."Hey Jisoo it's getting late I should drive you home" I looked back and found out she's sleeping. Great how am I gonna get her home if I don't even know her address? I didn't want to wake her since this is first time she's calmed down since the bar. I decided to take her home with me but I couldn't stop thinking about this girl named Chaeng or Chaeyoung. Damn whatever she did she broke jisoo. I softly put Jisoo in my bed and tucked her in tight. Put some water and medicine just in case she feels like shit in the morning. I sighed and grabbed a pillow and blanket and made my way to the living room. Good night!
———————————————————
A/N-Do y'all want to see what Rosé said to Jisoo? And thank you all so much for reading my story. I hope you liked the chap and excuse any grammatical errors.🤪🖤