Chapter 7

??? POV
1 Month has passed and People could tell Jisoo's and Rosé's relationship has gotten closer. For example you would never see Rosé without Jisoo or Jisoo without Rosé. A few people weren't very happy about it, but some thought they were either dating or just had feelings for each other. Their project was due and they had the highest grade which was 98%. Rosé was worried because she would always use the project excuse to hang out with her.
                   Rosé POV
I went inside a restroom with Irene and Soojin and started to do my makeup.

Soojin: "Congrats on your project grade!"

Irene: I expected you to get a good grade but you got the highest grade not that that's bad u know.

Rosé: Thanks guys. when does cheer practice start?

Soojin: In like 10 minutes

Rosé: We should head back-

Soojin: Look chaeng before you get mad at us what is going on with you and Jisoo.

I turned away quickly so they wouldn't see my reaction.

Soojin:She will hurt you, she's still the person she was years ago I didn't want to be the one to tell you this but you either choose to be with her or with us-

Irene: Soojin-

Soojin: Irene stop...Chaeyoung you told us you were just hanging out with her because of the project which there is no longer. I'm not being a fake friend I'm just trying to protect you I don't want her to hurt you like she hurt others.

Rosé: You are not really asking me to choose between you guys.Right?

Soojin: I'm afraid I am, If I see her at practice I'll know who you chose. So let go of her as you did years ago. And if you do, do it in a harsh way so she gets the message...I love you chaeng and I know you might it's selfish of me to do this but you said it yourself she nothing to you.

With that said she left not looking back.

Irene: I'm sorry pasta, I hope you know why she's doing this and I know you love her too, she's like your older sister. She's just looking out for you and whatever you choose I'll be here for you.

Rosé: it's fine. Go on without me I'll see you at practice I need to talk to Jisoo.

She rubbed my shoulder for comfort and left. Should I let go of jisoo...she won't hurt me and what did Irene mean I hope I know why she did this. Gah why am I even thinking like this it's not like Jisoo even likes me in that way. I've made my decision.

                           Jisoo POV
I was making my way to Rosés cheer practice when she popped out of no where.

Jisoo:Gosh!You scared me Chaeng

Rosé:I'm sorry...Can we talk

Jisoo:Of course!What is it

Timeskip
(You'll see what Rosé said to her next chap)

I turned around to hide my tears that were gonna come out.I just wanted to leave and hide in my room and never leave.

Jennie:Jichu!Where are you going?

She grabbed my wrist with Lisa

Jennie:Jisoo why are you crying!Answer me!

Jisoo:Please let me go...I just want to be alone

Lisa:Hey Jisoo unnie it's gonna be ok...Just tell us what happend

Jisoo:Let go of my wrist now Jennie!

Jennie:No, you need to tell me what going on

Jisoo:"Just let go of me I want to be alone is that so hard to understand!"My voice trembled when I said that.

She let go of my arm and I quickly got into my car and left.

Jennie :Once practice is over we will talk to her.Lisa I have never seen her cry and I've known her for so long!

Lisa:It's gonna be okay but for now she needs her own space so we will give her about 3-4 hours.

          End of chapter
——————————————
Thank y'all so much for 100 views and 10 votes it truly makes me so happy and encourages me to write more🤪.And I hope you like the chapter🖤Be safe💛