The lake part one

Two days later. Ginny went to three broomstick  with Neville and Luna to eat they talked for awhile and left .went back to the burrow Ginny. Sat next to harry and said why are you still here when you should be with everybody else?Harry said I just didn't want to .Harry tried not stare at ginny.after a while harry hand started to move to touch ginnys body .Ginny said I miss you so much and I never ever write letters only to neville or luna but thats it.Harry said Ginny I don't know how to fix this.Ginny started to move a way a bit and said you know how to fix this you just  don't want to .Harry said I do I just love Sabrina so much.Ginny stood up and didn't look harry in the eye and said don't you love me ?Harry said. Its hard .Ginny said harry its a simple yes or no question to answer she said I need you to look at me.Ginny said I need you and want you I. Miss you so much even if I didn't show it.Harry said Ginny I am sorry but I won't hurt Sabrina I love her and beside she loves be back.Ginny said you hurt in dragon alley a few days ago.Harry said that was not the same I wanted to hurt you not her.Ginny wanted to slap him hard but didn't and said in looked in his eyes said you thought that I was going to break my shell for a boy who isn't the same and hurt me but not too bad.Harry said that's not what I had meant .Ginny said you meant it I always loved you and cared about you still do the feelings aren't going to go away.Harry said I have to have honor ginny.Ginny said wow harry it's not about honor its about what you feel and want.Ginny said who do you want with a cold voice and stopped looking at him in the eye.Harry said don't that's unfair.Ginny asked again. Who do you want ?Harry sais thats not a simple question to ask.Ginny asked again than said now I will always be here but just no that Your the only person that is lucky not to get a hex from me.Harry said don't do this to me ?Ginny said why the FUCK not .Harry said that isn't right. We can't go back to the way it was .Ginny asked him again Harry said I want Sabrina. I love her stopped looking at ginny.Ginny said I don't fucking believe.  You Harry looked at her. Ginny said you don't love Sabrina. You feel obliged .Harry said I love her so much Ginny said you care about her but that's it.Harry said you don't know what you're saying.Ginny said I saw you too together you don't look at her.Harry said yes I do.Ginny said you don't look at her the way you look at me. My mom and dad and I watch.