the lake part too

Harry said don't worry ginny you will find someone better.Ginny said are you sure cause it would probably make you jelly.Harry said yes trying to sound like he meant  it but couldn't.Ginny said well guess what you are such a fucking coward.Harry said you don't mean that I am not a coward.Ginny said prove it you hid behind her .Harry said no I don't .Ginny said if you say so said I love you and bye I have to meet my friends .Hours later Ginny came back to talk to her mom in the kitchen .Her mom said yeah go ahead hurry ginny came back with Zack.Hermione kept staring at how hot he was.They ate and talked and ginny had a huge smile thanks to Zack.Ginnys mom asked a big question. And said Zack and ginny were shocked of course not he has a girlfriend Melvita .Harry stared at ginny looked back at him and sabrina saw ginny bit her lip. Sabrina went outside and Zack saw it too and asked ginny parents to take her a way for a minute or 2 they said sure.Harry followed them and said what did you tell her.?Ginny said if I wanted to fucking tell her I would but I didn't .Harry said I don't believe you .Ginny said maybe she saw what everyone one else fucking saw .Ginny and Zack than went into the forest unhappy .Harry sat next to Sabrina and explained everything to her.Than went to bed .Ginny came back but Zack didn't Sabrina said do you want him back .Ginny said I really do .Sabrina said well.Ginny said Trust me you aren't his type. Sabrina said I'm not Ginny said no you aren't and I just want to go nowbye.Ginny went upstairs than back in to the forest an .Sabrina went to bed.