golden trio back at hogart s p.5

A few days passed ginny and luna hung out a lot.An harry hung out with ron and Hermione but today they were going on a date at the three broomstick.Harry went to ginny room and layed on the bed falling asleep.

Ginny and luna finished there assignments luna went to hang out with her boyfriend neville

Ginny and luna finished there assignments luna went to hang out with her boyfriend neville.Hermiome and ron came back from the date and hung out with luna and neville playing cards. Ginny went to her room and saw harry sleeping on her bed.Ginny put her books and stuff down and saw a letter on hair from his ex Sabrina.Ginny decided that it was not any of her business so she would go hang with everybody and let him sleep.Harry sat up and said she wants to meet today at three broomsticks I don't know if it is a good idea.Ginny said harry listen to me go meet Sabrina if you want to I was just going to hang out luna and neville and ron and hermione to play cards.Harry said ginny I know you don't want me to go.Ginny said harry go meet her I am ok with it.Harry said you are not such a great liar .Ginny said fine ok maybe I don't want you to meet her but my choice to make its yours I can't make it for you . Harry said I going to meet her love I will see you later kisses ginny on the lips.Harry went to meet Sabrina it was horrible .With ginny playing cards she keeps beating them harry comes into the common room .Harry says who won they all say ginny.Harry said can I talk to you .Ginny said sure they talk in the broom closet.   Ginny said how was it?Harry said bad she kept lying and stuff it was horrible .Ginny said I am tired you I love you harry.Harry said I am tired too just know that you are the only for me who makes me feel like home I love you too .Harry went to his room to sleep when he heard ron snoring loud again.Everybody in the common room went to their rooms to sleep .Ginny went to hers and brushed her teeth flopped on the bed and fell asleep.