hard choice

Harry said please don't I will save both of.them.Bane said you won't and you will choose or both die.I mean look at ginny she is amazing first girl at times walks towards her and kisses her she faught him.Sabrina could tell that harry was jelly right now to watch.Bane said she is such a good pureblood I do need a heir.Choose or both die.Harry said his choice.with a small sigh.Bane smirked coldly at both of us .Ginny said wait you don't have to kill someone to hurt him.Harry knew what she meant and tried to tell her to be quiet.Ginny looked at him and said me nore sabrina want to.die today.than looks back at bane and said you let Sabrina and.i will stay with you as your heir .Bane said that's a good preposition but I just kill one of you..Ginny said he won't be surprised after sometime he already knew he get one of us killed.An it would be more poetic I would be in bed with you of what he could never finish.Bane smiled and said deal harry you had this girl wanting to be with you and you didn't take her that was stupid.Bane walked towards ginny and kissed she kissed back.Bane said take a good look. And whispered in her ear and said he chose you.Ginny took his wone he said I am about to kill harry potter.Ginny said how are you without your wone he walked toward her she shot a spell at him he flew into a wall.Ginny said what do I do to make you your wone .Harry said I don't know.Bane came back and grabbed ginny legs. And kept hitting her against the wall hard .He said give it to me ginny said no you have to kill me first.Bane said oh don't worry I will she kicked him back and .Harry and Sabrina said break the wand.Ginny broke the wand into too. Bane grabbed her started choking her .Ginny eyes were starting to close harry got up and knocked bane out.They fought for a while until he stabbed harry.Bane got up and grabbed me towards the stairs with the knife.He was about to stab me when we both fell from the stair roof .Ginny fell hit her head hard bane got up and laughed .Went back up stairs and said your friend she's dead.Bane. was about to kill harry when ginny got up got her wone and knocked him out.Ginny and bane were fighting made her drop her wone .Harry got his wone and used the killing curse on bane.They all went to the burrow ginny hugged everybody she told them what happened.Than she got checked on they said her head will heal in a few days she asked her brother bill was he staying .Bill said yes sister me and fleur found. A place not to far from here.Ginny said good to hear .Neville and luna visited her Ginny went back to hogwarts.Harry broke up with Sabrina and she hit him hard.

Next chapter is special