Love married 1

The next day nympadora made breakfast and would go get her son soon but just not yet.Remus and his wife ate and played games and going over their memories .Luna sent them a letter about harry and ginny back together .They smiled at each other for their advice  and went upstairs after a while.They thought about kid names but came up with nothing .So they gave up they started kissing and than.nympadora said take your clothes off.Remus did that she did the same and he kisses every inch of her body top to bottom.mulptie times she moaned with so.much enjoyment they had gotten to do.it an off long time remus put his dick inside her vagina pushing In and out slowly both moaning he stopped after 20 minutes .Nymadora said I want you to fuck me in my ass please.Remus said ok nymphadora layed on her stomach .Remus pushed his dick slowly into her ass softly and slowly it was their first time.witb the butt .They moaned loud after she layed on his chest and said I love you .Remus said I love you too and love you not about sex but for who are .Nympadora said I know they fell asleep in each other arms .

Sorry if you. didn't want to.read that.The other chapter will be the same way so if you want you may skip it .