strange but ok 3 hinny

A few days later harry was in the common room with hermione and ron and Neville.Luna came into the common room trying to catch her breath.Luna said harry ginny is upset I tried to get in her room.Harry said where is the guard that was by her door with ron and hermione at the same time.Luna said I don't know but he was not there .Harry told them he would be back in a few.Harry went in her room and all stuff were smashed .Harry heard the shower running and opened the door with magic.Harry said ginny what happened to you .Ginny said I um stabbed this guy to get him off me.Harry said who was it and can you stand up. Avery a deatheater working for tom son said ginny.Harry said I think you are imaging things maybe see things.Ginny yelled go away at harry putting her head on her legs again.Harry walked towards her and ginny tried to get in her room but harry caught her arm in surprise and flicked his wand and the shower went off.Ginny yelled let go off me trying to release her arm from his grip.Harry pulled her into his arms it was not easy she kept punching him hard. Harry said please tell me what happened Ginny you can tell me anything.Ginny said I was just coming to the common room when I saw the guard get knocked out. An Avery pinned against the wand and cut me on my arm. Than he said that he wanted to show tom son some respect like he did his dad .Than he tried to take my shirt off when I kicked him hard.Ran in my room got my wand and hit him with a spell he fell by the desk than the shelf .Than came behind me started choking me made me drop my wand. Than I kicked him and he fell grabbed my wand but he had already disappeared.Harry led ginny to the bed and fixed everything with a flick of his wand.