strange but ok

The next day in the great hall madam hooch and Dumbledore and McGonagall .They stood and said that incident that happened yesterday means that we all know that you know who is dead but we aren't so sure with his son now.Or it could be just a deatheaters that mad about his master's downfall.So we will be having guards by each room to protect you all while you sleep or whatever you do now it's time for class..Ginny and Neville and Luna got up and rushed out of the great hall .The Golden trio looked confused and worried at the same time.  The golden trio followed them to class.The class started everybody was their it went great until.Pelina said something to ginny that looked it had to hurt.So when the professor wasn't looking ginny got up and left the class the golden trio saw her leave.Madame hooch turned around and said where's ginny the golden trio said PELINA said something to her .Madame hooch took 100 point"s. Away from ravenclaw .Harry went to find ginny who didn't get to any other classes he wondered what PELINA had said.Harry took the mauraders map that he had at all times with him from his pocket.  Harry found her laying in the room of requirements bed.With glasses on her face harry layed next to her .Harry said what did PELINA say.Ginny took her glasses off and looked him in the eyes and said she said that when you 2 dated you said that you only saw me as ron sister .Harry sat up too and said PELINA is lying I never in my whole life said that do you believe me she wants to break us up don't let her win.Ginny said of course I believe you and your right.Harry and ginny made out on the bed . Harry took ginny shirt off and, locked the door with magic.  Ginny took Harry's shirt off and Harry took Ginny skirt off gently.Ginny took Harry's pants off.They had nice sex after a few minutes they left the room of requirements it was an okay day.