battle 2

Tonka and remus are dueling greyback.  Bill and fleur and percy and molly and author couldn't come. Fred and george are dueling severus snape . Harry went to Malfoy manor even the malfoy"s  left he knows bane may take ginny there.Ginny kept getting released harry apperated her out of Malloy manor.Harty and ginny arrived at hogwarts harry got lnocked out ginny ran.Harry woke up and started looking for ginny in the castle .Ginny told bane to kill her instead of harry told her to move.Fred and George knocked bane out with a flick of a wone .Fred and George killed snape after a few hours .Harry and ginny both fell out from their injuries was a lot of cuts.Nympadora and remus killed greyback after hours .Luna and neville killed Antonio with a lot of work .Hermione and ron killed Avery .Fred and George apperated To tell their mom ginny and harry will be in strong wiz hospital .Hermione and ron apperated hinny to the hospital and waited in the patient room.Tonks and remus went back home for a letter since they couldn't because remus is not allowed neither is tonks Luna and Neville went back in the same room and went to sleep.Molly and author are at the hospital waiting with ron and hermuone.Bill and fleur can't come and fred and George are stuck at work together.