{Chapter 1}

{A/N: Hi everyone! This is my first fanfic, so I'm really open to criticism and hope that you guys enjoy this as much as I do. It's mainly about Aarmau which was pretty much the first ship I've ever fully invested myself in back when I was a kid so it means a lot to me. I don't own any of the characters. Thanks again for taking the time to read this! Enjoy!

2023 Edit: Its not "mainly about Aarmau" but the love stories of couples such as: Aarmau, Garrence, Travlyn, and Zana.}

The Big Move

Distractions. They're everywhere. Especially when you've come across your highschool yearbook from 20@! in the midst of packing. Aphmau knew she shouldn't give in to the urge. Besides, she still has to pack up her stuff, find roommates, and begin moving out of her apartment.

She looks at Senpai for guidance, but Levi's cold stare gives her nothing in return. Giving into the urge, she sits down to take a trip down memory lane with her old yearbook.

Freshman year, what a time to be alive. From Not Alone Buddies to surprise friendships, Aphmau's heart warmed as she looked at her friends' old photos. Not a lot had changed since highschool, everyone still had their little quirks and rivals from before.

Garroth and Laurance were still madly in love with her. Travis and Dante continued to be major flirts. Zane is...well Zane. Kawaii~Chan still sailed the endless sea of ships; according to her victims, this hobby had gotten worse over the years. Katelyn and Lucinda are still pinning at each other's throats. Then there was Aaron, Aphmau's first love, who took her through a plethora of emotions, leaving her in the semi-confused mess she was in now. She knew she didn't want to pursue a relationship with everything that had been going on; she definitely felt like she would betray Garroth and Laurance if she did get together with anyone.

No! She can't think about this right now. She still has several boxes to pack up and is just sitting on the floor looking at a yearbook. Everything around her is a mess of unpacked boxes and items. Man, what will Senpai think of this? No wonder he didn't give her guidance earlier. She's gonna need help with all of this, but she can't ask Garroth and Laurance. Although it is convenient to ask them, seeing as they're her next-door neighbors, she'd rather not have their noses in her business. She loves them, truly, but they can be pretty invasive when it comes to her life, especially when they find an opportunity to woo her in some way. So, they're out of the question. Aphmau pulls out her phone to look through her contacts but stops when she notices that someone is calling her. Aaron Lycan.

She pushed her yearbook aside and answered. They chatted for a while before coming to the topic of Aphmau's move.

"Yeah, things are pretty hectic as it is right now. It's hard to believe I'm finally doing this. Time really does fly by doesn't it?" Aphmau explained. There was a chuckle on the other end.

"It really does. If you need help packing, I'm more than willing to help." Aaron replied. Aphmau's eyes grew wide.

"Really?!" she exclaimed, "I'd appreciate it, but I really don't want to bother you with this. Besides, I'm still nervous about doing this. You're the only person that knows about this so far, and I'm afraid the others aren't going to take it well."

"It's okay, really. I don't mind doing this for you. You said you were nervous, and from my experience it helps to have a friend with you during a time like this. I'm heading over right now." The sound of a car engine roaring could be heard on Aaron's end, and Aphmau knew she couldn't talk him out of helping her now. She sighed happily.

"Thanks, Aaron."

"Not a problem. See you soon."

Aphmau ended the call and looked around her living room, more specifically the barely visible front door that was blocked by multiple boxes. Well that was an obvious fire safety hazard. She needed to get a move on if she was going to let Aaron into the apartment.