{Chapter 2}

You never really know how much stuff you have until you pack it all up in boxes and stare at it.

That was exactly what Aphmau was doing as she sat on her box covered couch. She had finally finished all the paperwork regarding her new house and had made the necessary payments. Now, all she had to do was sit back, relax, and stress about having to pack up her kitchen supplies in the next couple of minutes.

She had been texting KC and Katelyn about the move. Both of them had gone home after their shift and began packing and worked on making the necessary arrangements with their landlords. Katelyn planned on picking up the documents she and Kawaii~Chan had to fill out sometime later today.

"Everything is going according to plan," Aphmau spoke aloud while sighing contently. She started scrolling through Twitter out of boredom until she stopped at one of Kawaii~Chan's recent posts.

The pictures she took of Aphmau and Aaron at IHOP had now been posted on the internet. To make matters worse, the meif'wa captioned it as "OH MY IRENE! KAWAII~CHAN'S SHIP HAS SAILED!!! #AARMAU". Aphmau was mortified. She couldn't believe KC would do such a thing. The photo made it look like Aphmau and Aaron were about to kiss! She prayed to Irene that Aaron wouldn't see this post.

In the midst of her panic, rapid knocks were heard at the door following with Garroth and Laurance begging Aphmau for answers about the post. Maybe she should've prayed that the two boys wouldn't see the post either, but it was too late now.

"Okay, everything is not going according to plan," Aphmau said out loud while sighing in discontent.

She took the walk of shame as she let Garroth and Laurance into her apartment and watched as they took a seat at the dining table, all while rambling about the post.

"Aphmau, did you seriously kiss Aaron? How is that even possible? I thought I would be the one to get a kiss from you, not him! Also, why are you moving? Don't tell me you're moving in with Aaron," Laurance questioned while waving his hands around like a madman.

"How could this have happened! Laurance, I knew we should have followed her when she left the building with Aaron, but no, you wanted to respect her privacy. You were the one who justified all of your crummy actions out of your love for her. Does this look like love to you, Laurance? Huh!? Aphmau, please tell me you didn't actually kiss Aaron though," Garroth rambled to both Aphmau and Laurance.

Aphmau stood there, wide-eyed and mouth agape, for a moment as she tried to comprehend the situation in front of her. Quickly, like a computer finishing its update, she launched.

"Guys, stop talking and listen to me!" she shouted, startling the two lovesick boys and the sleepy puppy down the hall. Garroth and Laurance froze, but their eyes looked eager, ready for whatever she was about to say.

"I'm disappointed in you two," Aphmau continued, "First, you two have tried to spy on me on multiple occasions today when I was hanging out with Aaron. Instead of respecting my privacy, you two broke it. You guys are adults, so act like it. I still like you guys and want you to be my friends, but this has got to stop. Second, yes, I really am moving, and no, it's not with Aaron." She blushed at the thought of it. "I'm moving in with Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan. Also, I didn't tell you guys because I was afraid of being in the exact same position I am in now. I'm free to make my own choices. I don't need you guys constantly trying to hover over me. Finally, no, I did not kiss Aaron at IHOP! It was just a little incident that doesn't matter anymore and is definitely not your guys' concern."

Garroth and Laurance looked at each other and back at Aphmau. They thought back to their actions in the last several hours. It's true; they have invaded her privacy in the name of love, and they knew it was wrong. Were they sorry? Of course. Would this stop them from doing something like this again? Of course not. The two hung their heads down in shame.