{Chapter 5}

Season 1

Aphmau, Katelyn, and Kawaii~Chan stood in front of their new home on Mystreet. After days of house hunting, hours of paperwork, and seemingly endless packing, it all finally led up to this: unpacking. This was not going to be fun, but the girls knew it was going to be worth it to live in a place like this. That and knowing they at least have a bed to sleep in at the end of the night instead of a bare mattress

"I still can't believe we are able to afford a place like this," Katelyn admitted, staring up at their two-story house.

"Yeah, and Kawaii~Chan still can't believe Aphmau~Senpai works at-" Kawaii~Chan was interrupted as Aphmau butted in.

"Let's not talk about that!" Aphmau yelled as she shook her head vigorously. Katelyn scoffed at her reaction.

"What? Too embarrassed to say you work at-" Katelyn started but was cut off again by Aphmau.

"No!" Aphmau waved her hand, discarding the thought. "I plan on quitting that job soon anyways. Something just isn't right about that place at all, but-" Aphmau put her head down and sighed- "it makes good money."

"Yeah, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria is pretty creepy. Those animatronics don't sit right with me. Too bad you have the nightshift there," Katelyn agreed. She had no idea what those animatronics did at night, and it was best that she didn't know.

"Anyways!" Aphmau quickly changed the subject. "Let's start unpacking!" Aphmau froze for a moment, looking at the moving vans. "Katelyn, are you sure we don't want to hire professional movers?"

"Absolutely, we can do all of this by ourselves. Besides, real movers are for the weak," Katelyn explained. Aphmau and KC shared a glance. They wished they were weak.

Without the much-needed help from the professionals, the girls opened up the moving vans and started moving boxes into their respective rooms. Aphmau and KC mentally groaned just thinking about how much of a pain it would be to move their furniture up the stairs with just the three of them. Katelyn was the only one who had the strength to handle it, while Aphmau and KC were like those inflatable men at car dealerships. All wiggle. No bones.

At the thought of moving their furniture into their rooms, a fatal error dawned on them. No one knew which room was theirs. The three girls met upstairs to discuss. There was a master bedroom with a walk-in closet and a bathroom attached to it. The other two were average-sized rooms with one shared bathroom between them.

As they talked, Aphmau was quick to realize that KC and Katelyn were under the impression that Aphmau would get the master bedroom since she was paying more rent. Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn were mainly focusing the discussion between themselves on who got which of the other two bedrooms. Aphmau tried to butt in by saying that she shouldn't be getting the master bedroom, but her friends looked at her like she was the dumbest person in the world.

"We should think this through more. You guys can't just give me the biggest room," Aphmau argued.

"Um, yes, we can," Katelyn retorted, crossing her arms. "You are paying more rent than us."

"So, what if I don't want the biggest room?"

"Aphmau~Senpai there is no way you don't want the biggest room. Everyone knows that bigger is better," Kawaii~Chan said as she put her hands to her hips. Aphmau snorted at KC's words, causing Kawaii~Chan to blush. "Wait! Kawaii~Chan...ugh...you know what she means!"

"Yeah, Kawaii~Chan, we all know what you mean~" Katelyn joked slyly. Kawaii~Chan blushed even more.

"Aphmau~Senpai, not only are you paying more rent, but you were the one who found this house to begin with and went through all the trouble of asking Katelyn~Sama and Kawaii~Chan to be your roommates," KC rambled as she desperately changed the topic away from her slip-up.