{1/2}{Weekends change}{1/2}

'Alright, so...all you have to do is change that to... Let me show you!' I smile writing down a couple of better ways to answer the math problem, he smiles. 'So uh listen...I kinda wanted to ask you if you...would I don't know.-' I feel arms wrap around my shoulders and a head rub against my neck pulling me up, what the actual fuck?! I go to scream as I hear. 'Eds! Come on! The newest season of sex Education isn't going to watch itself.' 

I roll my eyes sighing. 'Give me five seconds Richie, what were you saying, Jonah?' He puts his hands up. 'It's fine, nevermind have a nice...date? With your boyfriend!' I shake my head. 'Richie's not my boyfriend, he's a pain in my ass but.-' I get cut off by mentioned pain in the butt. 'Which type of pain?' 

I sigh. 'You have my number if you need me!' He walks off as Richie grins in accomplishment. 'Why would you do that?!' He shrugs. 'He was going to ask you out, my precious Eddie spaghetti shouldn't be perved on.' I groan. 'Dude! Why?! I don't understand!' He hums. 'Let's just go!' I roll my eyes still upset. 'Fine.' He grabs my hand grinning. 'Alright so! I was thinking that we can stop by the 7/11 at the end of my street first, grab mega Slurpees and then.-' I said tugging on his hand. 'Why are you being so...weird today?' He turns around. 'What?' I see some random chick tapping his shoulder, he smiles letting go of my hand. 'Hey, Beth.'

Why'd he let go of my hand? She asks him some stupid questions as I want to punch her in her stupid face. 'So! Rich...maybe you and I could hang out at...your place?' I say grabbing his hand. 'Richie! What happened to have to go now?' I tug on his hand hard as he looks back at Beth. 'I will rip your hand off ass.' He looks at me. 'Eds, give me five seconds.' I slap his arm with my other hand. 'Don't treat me like your kid.' 

He rolls his eyes. 'Ok. Baby.' I quickly let go of his hand. 'Pervert.' Beth stammers. 'Uh, sorry to bother you...' Richie looks at me. 'Eddie! What was that?' I shrug. 'Same thing you did with Jonah. Now! Slurpees!' He groans frustrated. 'You embarrassed me!' I smile. 'Revenge asshole.' I grab his hand. 'Come on!' He rolls his eyes as we get to his car. 'So! What's the rest of the plan?' He answers. 'Slurpees, Doritos, cookies andddd.' I raise an eyebrow. 'And?'  He grins. 'I'm cracking out Samual and Clara!' I jump up buckling in. 'I can't wait to cuddle with them!' 

(a/n: I love rats so you are going to get a lot of them xx)

I hum leaning back. 'So! Your mum home?' He shakes his head. 'Nope! She's out on some weird play date with Olivas newest friend soooo! It'll just be us.' I nod as we reach the 7/11, I jump out with him.

Miss Smoker🚬✨

Miss Smoker🚬✨
So, how's the date with Richie going?

Eddie
It's not a date, and how do you know?

Miss Smoker🚬✨
I asked Richie if he wanted to come over with the guys and watch it and he said no cause he was watching it with u.

Eddie
Wait today??

Miss Smoker🚬✨
Yep, see it's a date.

I look at him as he's picking snacks out, I finish grabbing the Slurpees and walk up to him. 'So, Bevs holding a little party thing for the losers?' Richie nods going red. 'Yeah...just wanted to watch it with you I guess.' I nod smiling a little, goddammit Edward. 

He pays for them as we go back to his running up to his room, I sit on his bed as he turns the T.V on. 'Why'd you get all defensive about Jonah?' He laughs. 'Why'd you get all defensive about Beth?' I look at him. 'I'm asking the questions here buddy.'