Truth.

Summary: Part two to the other story! 
Words:

"Who hurt you Eddie bear?! I bet it was that sick Tozier boy! Did he hurt you, baby? We can go to the police.-" A knock cut her off as Eddie sighed. "That's the "sick" Tozier boy ma! Just, drop it." Sonia shook her head. "I don't.-" "Hey, Rich. Come on, we can go fuck upstairs." 

Richie stammered, very confused. "What?" Eddie laughed lightly punching his arm. "I was screwing with you! Come on." Sonia announced. "Door open!" Eddie hummed dragging the boy up the stairs quickly, fingers linked. "Nope,"

Eddie shut the wooden door quickly flicking the small metal lock. "I hate her! Can we go somewhere, please? Anywhere!" Richie put his hands up quickly. "You alright? And nice shirt," Eddie groaned grabbing his forehead letting out a scratchy whimper. "She's so controlling! She fucking! I just! I want you!" 

He was crying at this point, completely red in the face with anger, he was so tired of the same shit over and over. All he wanted was to be able to go on dates, or even fucking hold his boyfriend of four years in his own fucking house! 

He just wanted to do the most basic couple things and could barely do anything even in private. Eddie cried yelling. "It's such bullshit! I'm almost a fucking adult! One year!" Richie grabbed the crying boy bringing him to his chest, wrapping his bigger arms around his back rubbing along his shoulder humming. "I'll fuck the stick out of her ass, don't worry." 

Eddie scoffed rubbing his face against the boys' shirt. "Shut up..." Richie hummed. "Wanna go catch a movie then? Or something...Oh! We could pick up a super meal from Mcdonalds and just pig out in the woods! Like yesterday!"

Eddie furrowed his brows pulling back. "We didn't eat anything?" Richie winked. "You didn't." "Shut up!" Richie laughed linking his fingers through the other boys rubbing the back of his soft fingers, moving his thumb up a little. "So, do you want to?" Eddie dropped his head smiling. "...Fine." 

They made there way down the stairs, Eddie still whipping his face to remove the crusty tears from his cheeks, he sniffled. "Going out." Sonia lightly tapped her cheek. "Give me a kiss Eddie bear." Eddie shook his head reaching the bottom step. "I'm good, don't want to give you my sickness." 

He was still in his pyjamas, loose boxers, Richie's old shirt and messy hair. "What sickness Eddie bear?" Eddie shrugged shoving Richie out the door. "Let's go! Like right now!" 

After the small drive with a quick stop, Eddie laid back on his boyfriends' open arms, placing his head on the boy's shoulder kissing his cheek. "Come on, feed me like one of your french girls." Richie rolled his eyes flicking on the small portable radio, smells like teen spirit was one of those songs that were just the detention of the generation, so it obviously had to be on.

Richie winked singing along with the one word taking a sip from the super-sized coke cup. "Cum." Eddie rolled his eyes taking a fry from the bag. "That's disgusting, you're so gross...why am I dating you?" Richie answered grabbing the 21 nugget box out of the bag. "Cause you love me."

Eddie nodded stealing one of the nuggets. "I do...sadly." Richie pinched the boy's cheek lightly, with the arm that was wrapped around his shoulders. "Shut up...I think my mum line, knows?" Eddie stiffened chucking his legs over the boys' lap. "What do you mean?"

Richie shrugged. "Uh, when I got home she was awake? And was all like "out late with Eddie? What's your relationships like with him? You two are close? Right?" Would you be like...mad if I told her?" Eddie shook his head. "No...I wouldn't...do you think she'd like, kick you out?" 

Richie scoffed leaning back. "No, cause I uh...I blabbed last night, she was like, so excited? For some reason? You're invited to Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, family barbeques. All of it." Eddie rolled his eyes dropping his head on the boy's shoulder. "Dumbass, ok so Luke Mr Homophobe would be sooo chill with me just rocking up like "ah yes, I'm apart of this now cause I apparently give good head."."

Richie shrugged. "You do.-" "Not the point Richard!" Richie nodded kissing the top of his lightly, shifting so he was completely on top of the boy. "I know...hm, how about...we wait until we like...graduate then? Cause then...we'll be leaving! And then I can finally talk about how soft and perfect and plump my absolutely handsome boyfriends lips are! And how good his body.-" 

"Richie cut it out!" Richie rubbing his forehead on the boys, looking him in the eyes. "I can't wait to finally kiss you in public...and, not the fucking woods!" Eddie smiled looking off lightly. "Can't wait either Rich...I love you." "I love you too Eds."

"Eddie, you're gay?..aren't you?" Eddie stopped just shutting the front door. "Uh...what mummy?" "You're gay...right?" Eddies breath hitched nodding slightly. "Yeah, I am..." "I can't say I agree with it, I can't say I'm not disgusted by it but, whatever makes you happy Eddie...I will uh, just drop it." She stammered rubbing her head, the lights were off with only one candle to light the kitchen, she was sitting by the table with a half-empty bottle of wine and it showed that she was somewhat tipsy. "Thanks mummy."

"Is it Richie?" She questioned looking up, Eddie nodded making his way to the stairs. "Yeah, he's my boyfriend...I love you." 

"I love you too." 

---

A/N: Hope you enjoyed! Eddie FINALLY has some,,, decency in his parent. for once.