{TwItCh GaMeR}

'Richie what are you.-' 'See I do have  boyfriend!' He grabs my hand dragging me down so my face is next to him as he smiles at the camera, I look at him confused. 'What are you doing?' He hums. 'We're live!' I ask really confused. 'For what?' He hums. 'Twitch.' I ask confused leaning on him. 'Why?' He answers. 'Cause! I was like "eh, I could make money off a hobby and make friends" and then! I got bored, and remembered this was your favourite game! So I was like "Oh I'll invite my boyfriend over" AND NO ONE BELIEVED I COULD GET A BOYFRIEND.' I sigh. 'Yes, its I, this pain in the asses boyfriend.' I roll my eye. 'Where's your second chair.' He hums. 'Dude you sit on my lap all the time.-' I cut him off. 'How do I end your live stream.' 

He laughs nodding. 'He has problems with PDA.' I roll my eyes punching his arm. 'I don't have problems with PDA.' He nods typing in random shit on his multicoloured keypad. 'Yes you do, if you didn't you would've sat on my lap like you do every single time.' I groan pushing out his chair sitting down. 'Which game are you playing?' He answers resting his head on my shoulder viewing the screen. 'So, I lied.' I shuffle around confused. 'How so?' He hums. 'You hate this game.'

I roll my head back looking at his 3rd monitor "bruh when is he going to say he's playing outlast" I sit up. 'Asshole!' He laughs pulling his chair in closer holding me tighter. 'Babe it's fine.' I roll my eyes grabbing his Rubiks cube, after the first couple of jumps and mummers to the comments he whispers in my ear kissing it. 'three sides up, one left down and middle two.' I look at him confused. 'What?' He repeats. 'Three right sides up, sorry.' I sigh following along as it somehow completes, he grins into my neck. 'Your welcome.' I look at his screen- EW EW EW WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?! I quickly turn my head hitting his. 'Ouch!' He laughs grabbing his head. 'Ow, can't handle a little jump scare?' I hit his chest cuddling up to him. 'No! It just looks like a walking infection.' 

I ask. 'Is this one or two?' He hums. 'Two, I finished number one last week.' I look at him confused. 'Doesn't number two have like...a rape bit in it? Or some shit, and that's one of the reasons it was banned in Australia?' He shakes his head. 'It's implied, doesn't really show it.' I nod playing with his shirt, I hear him nod. 'See! Once he gets over his PDA problem he doesn't really care.' I roll my eyes. 'I don't have a PDA problem asshole!' I turn my head to the chat screen reading the chat.

AngelBeast4Ever: "Aw they're so cute together I call Richies top"
Y_a0i101: "No Eddies such a top"
Widomakers_Bitch: "Bruh they're like,,,"

I ask grabbing Richie's collar. 'Did you tag this under yaoi or something?' He shrugs. 'I think.' I look over at the screen, NOPE NOPE NOPE. NEVERMIND. I quickly jump on him completely as he just starts laughing. 'Seriously it's not that scary.' I shake my head. 'No! It is.' He sighs. 'Babe! Look at the screen!' I look over as he hums. 'Just play a little bit of it!' I sigh. 'Fine!' He moves his hands as I move up closer. 'So...there's a pit? Uh...WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?! WHO THE.- NO!' I stand up quickly getting out of the chair. 'NO! NO. OK? NO.' He laughs falling back off the chair.

I groan. 'You deserve it asshole!' He stands up laughing. 'Babe!' I shake my head. 'No! What the fuck was that?!' He laughs grabbing my hand. 'Angel, it was a game!' I shake my head slapping his chest. 'Asshole.' He sighs. 'Baby. It's a game!' He sits down pulling the chair back. 'Come on! It'll be fine!' I roll my eyes sitting down on the edge of it. 'Dickface.' He laughs kissing the back of my neck. 'Babe.' I groan grabbing his keyboard saving and shutting down the game. 'Minecraft time.' 

I forgot his background was...well. I quickly scramble opening random shit to shut it off. 'How do I stop this?! He rolls his eyes grabbing the keyboard and mouse. 'I'll be back live probably at like...10pm, gonna go get ass byeee!' He quickly shuts it down picking me up. 'You were so fucking cute.' He kisses all along my face and neck. 'You know...' He starts undoing his zipper, a loud banging cuts him off. 'Dinner Richie!' He pecks my lips quickly. 'Ugh! We'll continue this?..' I nod. 'Yes, but later.' 

He groans kissing my neck. 'Babe...' I pull his face back kissing him. 'Later.' I walk downstairs as Maggie hums. 'Oh! Hey Eddie, would you like to stay the night?' I nod. 'If you're fine with it Miss!' She smiles. 'Of course, you've always been my favourite of Richies...' I hum. 'We started dating at 14?' She nods. 'There was Jewels, or J-wizzle as she went by. Penny, Nancy.- Oh! After he came out this nice boy named.-' I cut her off. 'Connor?' She nods. 'He obviously didn't accept himself it was obvious, and whenever Richard, the human great dane, would try and even hold his hand he would flip.' 

I nod. 'I know! I met him, he was so.-' Richie groans. 'We get it Eddies amazing!' I nod grabbing his hand. 'You love me.' He nods. 'Might just have to marry you.' I bop his nose. 'You just might.' Wentworth came into the kitchen kissing Maggie's cheek. 'Honey, guess who's home.' She smiles as Richie grabs the plates putting them on the table, I sigh. 'Richie I'm not sitting on your lap.' He groans. 'Fuck, really?' After a long night of Richie trying to fell me up under the table we get up to his room as he starts kissing along my neck, I groan pushing on him. 'Lower...' 

I'm not going into the detail of Richie and I...yeah. I passed out pretty quick cause...yeah...I groan due to the light flashing in the room, I stand up to see Richie at his computer, I mumble kissing his neck. 'Hurry up...' He shakes his head taking off his headset. 'Baby, I'm in a game.' I mumble. 'It's keeping me up...' He turns around to see me, he quickly pulls on the bottom of my shirt. 'If you go back to bed now, I'll sign off.' I look at him confused as he whispers. 'Your...junk is about to fall out, I'm on stream.' I nod quickly, fuck! I quickly jump back into his bed as I hear him hum. 'Gotta go to sleep due to the clingy one, see you all next time!' I smile cuddling into bed as the screen turns off.

I feel someone come into the bed with me as I cuddle up to him, I whisper. 'I love you...where's your shirt?' He hums. 'Couldn't find one that wasn't...sweaty.' I nod into his neck. 'So, you went live with...' He nods kissing my cheek. 'It wasn't that bad, just got some of those weird yaoi girls going off about "see told you he tops" "Oh my god so cute!" "Why so many:/" "He must have a good mouth if you get what I mean." And then when I asked them to stop talking about me and my boyfriend's sex life they went uh...off.' I laugh kissing his cheek. 'Can't believe I'm banging a famous person.' He rolls his eyes. 'I'm not famous.' I widen my eyes. 'Really now?' I grab my phone off the nightstand. 'So when we started dating your followers were a couple of bots and the losers cub! And your ex-boyfriend! And now it's...BABE YOU GOT 100,000 FOLLOWERS?' He rolls his eyes grabbing my phone out of my hands. 'Babe, it doesn't matter.' I sigh laying against him. 'Fine, fine.'