Dads.

A/N: HI THIS IS LIKE A THING ON THE THANKSGIVING ONE CAUSE I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT I UPLOADED IT WITHOUT THE ENDING- SO ACCEPT THIS.

Eddie mumbled picking up the child off the floor. "You need to get ready, daddy's gonna be here soon." Sonia sighed. "I still can't believe you did that." Eddie sighed. "Mum. It was a year ago...we're trying."

Sonia nodded. "Mhmm, well he's not good for you." Eddie groaned kissing the top of his baby head. "Are you the cutest girl in the room? Yes, you are." Novah giggled. "Daddy!" Eddie nodded bopping her nose. "I'm your daddy!" Sonia mumbled. "You really should have.-" "Mum." He cut her off. "Don't continue."

A loud knock cut them off as Eddie sighed. "It's unlocked!" Richie entered laughing. "Forgot." Eddie rolled his eyes clinging onto his baby. "You sure you can take care of her?" Richie rolled his eyes. "Eds, I can take care of our daughter. I've done it lots of times." Eddie nodded stumbling on his words. "But it's your first night alone."

Richie sighed picking up the girls bag. "Eds, if you're so worried you can come over." Sonia choked. "No, he will.-" "Mum! Fine...you still have that weird bed thing?" Richie nodded. "Mhmm, we won't even be in the same bed."

Sonia sighed. "Fine. But call me." Eddie nodded rolling his eyes. "Will do."

---

The two got back to Richies house in awkward silence, they were trying to stay just friends for the baby sake but...it was slowly killing Eddie. Eddie mumbled walking into the house. "So...anone home?" Richie shook his head. "Ravens at a friends place and my parents are on date night."

"Are we really just friends?" Richie opening his bedroom door that led down to the basement, Eddie stammered, admittedly taken back by the question. "Uh...yeah? Of course, we are." They weren't. And Eddie knew exactly why he was asking.

Eddie followed him down placing Novah in her crib, he smiled tucking some of her thick curly hair behind her ear. "She's so cute..." Her chest slightly raised as her mouth opened and a small yawn came out. He grinned pinching her little chubby cheeks. "She has your nose." Richie laughed. "Poor her." Eddie shot around shaking his head. "No...you have a nice nose?"

Richie questioned plopping himself down on his bed. "Why don't we hang out anymore?" Eddie stiffened in his spot tightening his grip on the railing of the crib. "Uh...I don't know..." Richie groaned laying back in his bed. "I don't believe you." Eddie nodded. "Yeah well...been busy! Raising a kid!"

Richie nodded. "Mhmm...so you hang out with everyone else but me?..Are you avoiding me?" Eddie let out a shaky breath. "I...I'm sorry." Richie cocked his head. "What? Eds, are you ok?" Eddie gripped his face. "I'm fine, I uh...yeah I've been avoiding you, I guess."

Richie stammered. "Why? Did I do something?" Eddie shook his head, tears filling his eyes. "No...I just! I'm sorry!" Richie got up quickly wrapping his arms around him pulling him into his chest. "Eds..." Eddie pushed off him mumbling. "Richie." He questioned. "What? Oh uh, sorry." Richie went to let go only for his ex-boyfriend to quickly tighten his arms. "I just...I miss you."

Richie nodded rubbing his back in small circles trying to soothe him. "I miss you too Eds." Eddie shook his head. "No...like, I miss..." Richie nodded. "I know." Eddie stammered pulling back. "What?! You! You said...you said we should try and just.-" Richie nodded. "Trust me when I say I regret it."

Eddie mumbled. "So...you miss...being together?" Richie nodded grabbing the boys face. "Yes, I miss you more than anything." A loud cry cut them off as Eddie quickly pushed off him. "She's hungry." Richie nodded. "Mhmm! I'll go heat something up." Eddie put a finger up. "If you come back with a hot dog I'll.-" The boy quickly ran out of his room laughing. "I won't!"