Lying.

Relationship: Secret boyfriends
Summary: Eddie has to lie and lie when Sonia finds out he has hickeys and it's a shit show from there.
Words: 1388

"Eddie? What are those?" Sonia questioned leaning in closer to her son, who was just trying to enjoy his apple, he tugged his white-collar up to try and hide what she was alluding to. "Nothing, ma." He brought his leg up leaning back to give her a quick smile as reassurance. "Rich and I are hanging out today, hope you don't mind mummy?" 

Sonia sighed scruffing her not so innocent sons hair. "Fine, be careful...I don't trust that Tozier boy." Eddie sighed dropping his head back to the view of the table. "He's my best friend ma." Sonia shrugged chucking her black, white and grey striped dishes towel over her shoulder. "You could always befriend that boy from church...Luke, I think his name is?" 

Eddie rolled his eyes a soft smile appearing on his lips. "You mean Luke Tozier? Richie's cousin? He's a real ass, ma." "Swearing Eddie! That boy is a bad influence on you!" Eddie shook his head quickly chewing on the bite of the apple in his mouth, the sweet but yet somehow sour taste, reminded him of something else. "No mummy, I heard it on that new radio station...they were saying some vile things."

Sonia nodded. "Do you remember the station name?" Eddie shook his head. "Didn't want to have to listen to it again mummy," She nodded as the boy jumped from his chair doing up the top buttons on his shirt. "I'll go put on some pants then leave, alright mummy? Don't want anyone think anything bads going on."

She smiled, finally! Finally, he was listening to her! He wasn't fighting her on every little detail and was actually accepting that this town is small, and gossip spreads fast! "Good boy, have fun Eddie bear."

The day had come to an end, it was already 1 am. Eddie was LATE. "God I love it when you wear those jeans." Eddie smiled to himself, thinking of the words his boyfriend first said to him when he saw him, slowly pushing the door shut with both hands trying to stop as much sound as he could. 

He felt like he was on cloud nine, best date hang out ever! They started by playing video games like normal, their relationship wasn't that complex, just two very very close boys who loved each other so much they stepped there relationship up to boyfriends. But sadly, as word travelled fast they couldn't be open about it. And Sonia would lose it.

Then they got ice cream, Richie ordered confetti flavour, it was rainbow and completely artificial but Richie took the chance to make gay jokes about it with the boy in private, while Eddie stuck to his normal watermelon flavour. 

Then, not even halfway through there cones, Richie got the bright idea of going out of town to watch the stairs. It was definitely the most relaxing and slowest activity he boy had ever thought of, and it was showing.

They reached the outskirts of town, going on a dirt track past the "WELCOME TO DERRY" sign, they parked in a small clearing that the dirt tracks led to. Richie had an old beat down pick up truck along with pillows and blankets in the back cause he went for random drives A LOT when he missed Eddie.

Richie called them there "sex sheets" and Eddie hated it, but at the same time did find it a little funny, even if he would NEVER even allude to the fact. They laid there for hours just cuddling and talking like two people in love.