{Thanksgiving with a kid.}

{A/N: FIRST OF ALL THIS IS NOT AN MPREG. I love the thought of Trans Eddie so like...}

I smile pinching Novahs cheeks. 'Alright! Big day tomorrow?' Richie nods standing next to me. 'Yep, come on...let her get some sleep.' I shake my head pouting at him. 'But she's my beautiful girl!' He grabs me by the waste kissing the back of my neck. 'Eds...she needs sleep. Or she'll take her nap way too soon.' I groan. 'Fine!' He smiles against my neck picking me up falling back on the bed. 'That's my boyfriend.' 

I hum. 'So! Is it the same people?' He nods. 'Yep, now. Get your ass to bed.' I laugh. 'Damm, you really are a parent.' He rolls his eyes turning off his side lamp. 'Goodnight, I love you.' I keep my mouth shut nuzzling into his neck, he repeats. 'I love you.' I laugh. 'I love you too.' 

After a couple of minutes, I passed out pretty quick, as a parent I've learnt to value every five seconds of sleep I can get. I wake up to the sound of a high-pitched baby crying, I mumble. 'I'll get it.-' 'Already got it, babe.' He laughed as I opened my eyes to see him, shirtless giving Novah, a bottle. 'So, my family should be here soon...' I nod shutting my eyes. '5 more minutes.' I feel the covers ripped off of me as I groan. 'Richie, I'll murder you. I've had Novah for the last month, I need sleep.' He rolls his eyes chucking a pillow at me. 'Fine, sleepyhead.' I hear the door shut as I smile. 'Victory...' After about...5 minutes I get up, I limp downstairs rubbing my face. 'See, now this is the time normal people sleep for.' Maggie laughs. 'Parentings going good for you.' 

I shake my head yawning. 'No, but where's Richie and Novah?' Maggie shrugs. 'Uh...Toliet I think? Novah's there and Richies...' I hear the water start running as I nod. 'He's showering.' I hum. 'I gotta get ready, do you mind watching Novah?' She shakes her head. 'The more time with her the better.' I nod walking upstairs, I knock on the bathroom door. 'Rich, are you in there?' I hear a. 'Come in.' As a response, I come in to have steam hit my face. 'Dude, how much water are you using.' He laughs. 'Just get in asshat.' I grin taking my shirt and pants off, for info, yes. I've had top surgery. I got it after Novah was born. 

I jump in smiling. 'Hey.' He rolls his eyes washing his chest. 'You took a 30-minute nap.' I shake my head. 'It was for 5 minutes! At most!' He shakes his head. '30 minutes. I've been awake for that time.' I slap his chest. 'Just hand me the dam body wash.'

After a quick shower, I jump out in a towel going to walk across the hall only to hear. 'Hey, Rich.- Oh! You're Richies little girlfriend! What happened to your?' Richie just claps his hands together. 'Go get dressed Mister Naked.' I nod quickly walking into his room, I grab out one of his shirts and a pair of jeans I left here last time. I walk downstairs as Richie quickly hugs me. 'Hey! I missed you.' I sigh. 'I missed you too, but where's Novah.' He points to her playing on a mat. 'There.' I nod quickly picking her up. 'Maggie! You never mentioned having another kid!' She laughs. 'That's my granddaughter.' 

Richie winks. 'Guess who's getting laid.-' I cut him off. 'Richie shut up.' He nods quickly. 'My poor balls.' I choke. 'There's a baby in my arms!' Richies Aunt Janis asked. 'Wait, so that's Richies kid? Why does his girlfriend look like a lesbian?' I hum. 'I'm his boyfriend, I got pregnant because I'm trans and I wasn't able to have my shot in time and yep!' Richie