𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝.

Richie nudged the smaller boy next to him, cocking his head a bit. "I'm going to go grab a drink."
    Eddie jumped a bit nodding. "I'll join you, anyone else want something?" Eddie questioned, turning his head to his friends.
    Beverly nodded quickly. "Soda!" She grinned, sitting in between Mike and Bill on the long couch with Stan sitting in between Bills open legs as he played with the loose noodle-like hair.
    "Orange juice," Stan mumbled, eyes shut but only one slightly open to watch the two boys exit the lounge room.

The two boys awkwardly eyed each other down entering the bright white room, the tension quickly rising due to the boys being alone, with the feeling of want for each other growing.

What Eddie didn't notice was that Richie while walking in pulled it his glasses up, allow more access to his face for the thing he was about to do.

   "So.-" Eddie went to go on, a fact coming to his mind about how there are more than seven hundred and fifty different types of bacteria on the human tongue along, but was cut off by lips pressed against his own.

Richie grabbed the boys face in his hands kissing the boy with passion, earning a quick gasp from the smaller boy, his mouth opening around the other boys, earning an opening for Richie's tongue. 

Eddies small hands running up the boys back practically gripping onto the boy pulling him a lot closer, there chest-bumping against each other earning a laugh from the smaller boy as they pulled apart.

    "Fuck, it was so hard not to just kiss you in front of everyone." Richie laughed, his hands trading down his smaller figure gripping onto the back of his soft thighs, giving a small squeeze to hint for him to jump up.
    "Shut up," Eddie laughed, jumping up to wrap his toned legs around his hips as he was placed on the black marble counters that had a ying-yang effect with the white tiled walling.

    Richie shook his head, pressing his hair covered forehead against the tan one that was tilted up staring at him. "I can't, you're so fucking cute." Rolled from his tongue, a small grin spreading across his face. 
   "Oh, my god.- Shut up!" The smaller boy giggled,  moving his hands to the front of the other males face picking his massive glasses off the top of the boys head, placing them aside. 

His hands moving back, playing with the soft cinnamon smelling hair that grew from Richie's head. "You're lucky your cute." He mumbled, eyes trailing down to the boys waste. 

Richie let out a small laugh, hands working up and down the boys soft, warm thighs as his head rolled onto the boy's shoulder, planting small kisses all along his neck and shoulder, earning small laughs and sighs from his secret boyfriend.

   "You're so cute." Richie smiled against the skin placing another kiss his soft, sun-kissed skin with multiple little brown freckles all around it.
   "I love you." The small boy admitted, grinning ear to ear from the compliments and affection that his boyfriend was working with. The butterflies rising in his stomach as the small kisses started to pick up.
   "I love you too," Richie chimed, pressing his lips against his shoulder bone, raising one hand to play with the collar and move it aside, biting lightly to add some friction to the small kisses. 

   "God you two are taking so.- Oh." A voice broke through the kitchen, causing the two boys to jump apart from each other. Turning back around to spot a very confused redhead standing in the entrance of the kitchen. 

   "Uh...hey Bev," Richie mumbled, his normally pale cheeks completely flushed with red as he leant against the container, grabbing his glasses off to double-check it was actually Beverly.
   "Yeah, hey to you too Richie." Beverly laughed, looking at the two boys that were currently very visibly embarrassed from there caught makeout session.

   "So, your uh...soda!" Eddie chimed, quickly jumping off the cold tiles to make his way to the fridge.
   "How long?" Beverly questioned, grinning with her arms crossed as the two boys were just awkwardly shrugging not daring to look at each other. 
   "Don't know what you're talking about," Eddie hummed, handing here a cold can of a random branded soda.
   "Your obvious gay relationship." Beverly laughed, a proud grin spread across her face as she had been calling this for almost a year, the entire group actually had bets and conspiracy theory on the two's relationship as they acted like an old married couple. 

    Richie forced out a laughed, shrugging. "Relationship? Sorry Eds, guess I'm cheating on your mum with you." 
    "You're such an ass!" Eddie exclaimed, a soft smile spreading across his still red face as he rolled his eyes at the stupid joke from his boyfriend, yes they were dating. But hell were they going to answer about it.
    "I'm an ass? Damm Eds, never been more hurt." Richie scoffed, poking the boy who had made his way back by Richie's side. 

    "See! That's really gay! Now, how long?" Beverly repeated, her eyes squinting at the two boys to try and show how serious she was.
    Richie admitted, bowing his head down looking at his boyfriend. "A year?" He questioned, trying to get confirmation from Eddie.
    "A year and two months, ass." Eddie corrected, shoving the boy a bit. 
    "Ok mister, I know how long we've been dating down the minute." Richie mocked, cocking an eyebrow at the boy.

     "Ok! If you want to go into exacts, fourteen months, six days, eight hours and thirty-two minutes." He chimed looking at the clock on the wall.
     Richie's jaw dropped along with his eyes widening. "Shit? I was kidding Eds...that's impressive!" 
     Beverly stammered, eyes darting back and forth from the two. "A year?!" The pitch in her voice rising out of pure shook.
     "What's been happening for a year? And where the fuck is my orange juice, asses." Stan groaned, entering the kitchen.

Richie let out a groan of annoyance. "Get it yourself, mister lazy." His eyes rolling to the back of his head.
     "I was enjoying my head scratches from Bill, dumbass," Stan announced, strutting past to make his way to the fridge. 
     "Why do you think they didn't get you a drink?" Beverly laughed, winking at the two boys.
     "Oh, my god.- Beverly!" Eddie exclaimed.

But honestly, they were both happy that they had been caught. It was like a game of cat and mouse without a payoff, coming out is hard and can be scary and everyone needs to do it, but they had already come out as gay. They just didn't know how to announce their relationship. 

But this was a new start, where they could be a real couple in front of there friends.

---

A/N: UDGNDGN I HAVE SUCH BAD WRITERS BLOCK HOLY SHIT