Thunder.

Richie sat himself down on the small futon in the basement humming. "So, Eds." Eddie cocked his head looking up from the magazine he was reading, something about the villain finally finding the crystal to defeat the hero. "What? And don't call me that." 

Richie laughed. "That's a mint condition put it down before you rewin it." Eddie choked laughing. "You love this comic more than me?" Richie shook his head laughing. "Eds, Baby, you're better than the comic." 

Eddie rolled his eyes chucking the comic on the other boys' bed, a couple of months back Richie moved down to the basement cause he thought it would make him seem cooler and he liked the vibe it gave, and plus then no one could question the smell of weed since it mixed with mould. Eddie groaned. "You're going to get a chest infection, you know?" 

Richie shrugged. "Yet, you still sleepover." Eddie hit the other boys arm, a grin coming across his face. "We're too old to name them sleepovers jackass." Richie shrugged. "You're right...staying the night then." Eddie sighed plopping down on the old futon, leaning back against it. "You make us sound like a couple, dipshit." 

CRACK

Eddie jumped quickly clinging to the other boy, arms wrapped under his gripping his waist, snuggling his face into the boy's shoulder, Richie laughed relaxing in the embrace. "Who's making us look like a couple now?" Eddie rolled his eyes mumbling into his shoulder gripping his shirt with his teeth. "Shut up." 

A scent quickly hit Eddie as he coughed pulling back. "You're high!" Richie laughed. "A little...but! Technically, right, technically! I'm coming down, so!" Eddie rolled his eyes. "Can you please change your shirt? I can smell it." Richie nodded jumping off the couch. "Whatever the prince wants, he shall get." 

Eddie cackled. "Fuck off!" Richie pressed his fingers on the buttons of his white and blue Hawaiian shirt as Eddie stammered quickly putting his foot up shoving it against the boy's ass. "Are you stonned.- Oh, wait...don't get fucking undressed in front of me!" Richie laughed turning to face him. "What? Afraid you'll get a boner or something?" 

Eddie rolled his eyes turning his view to the small window above the boy's bed, hundreds of tiny droplets making there way down the residue covered window, each tap adding another little tear from the sky. 

"What are you thinking about?" Eddie shrugged at the boy's questions. "Nothing." Richie laughed throwing himself back on the couch next to his friend. "Thinking about the view you missed out on?" Eddie shook his head quickly refusing to look over from the window. "No!"

Richie groaned getting up moving in front of the boys. "Wanna play Super Mario bros?" Eddie nodded quickly looking off, avoiding all eye contact, his eyes running across the room looking at everything, like his dresser, his fish tank, the small box-like tv, the gaming console, the fucking bong just sitting on his coffee table. "Yes, please." 

Richie sighed jumping next to him. "What's wrong?" Eddie shrugged. "Nothing!" 

After the boys played hours upon games, dished on greasy pizza and Richie annoyed the boy with his idiotic jokes, it was time for bed. But the storm still hadn't let out. Richie hummed chucking him a blanket and pillow. "Since you refuse to share my bed, there, dick." 

Eddie laughed setting up on the somewhat comfy futon. "I don't want to wake up with your morning wood against my legs, ass!" Richie winked. "That's the part I'd be aiming for." Eddie groaned as another loud crash came down causing him to jump. "Sure you don't want to share the bed? There's plenty of room up here." 

Eddie mumbled laying back. "I'm fine." Richie sighed. "Fine... guess you'll have to cuddle the pillow then." 

CRACK