{2/2}{Monday.}{2/2}

I wake up groaning getting up, I look myself in the mirror rubbing my head yawning. 'Morning.' Richie mumbled in response turning in the bed, I kiss the top of his head walking downstairs. 'Morning Maggie.' She smiles. 'Richie up?' I shake my head. 'Not yet.' She hums. 'Want me to help you cover up those?' I nod. 'Yes please.' She laughs dragging me upstairs into the bathroom, she applies a bunch of makeup on my neck. 'Wow...they're gone! Thank you so so so much!' 

She smiles hugging me. 'You two be careful about that type of stuff please.' I nod. 'We will!' I walk downstairs as she smiles. 'I made coffee before, should be fresh still.' I nod grabbing a mug. 'Thank you.' 'Morning bitches.' I turn around to see Micheal. 'No far! If Richie and Eddie can stay home.-' I cut him off. 'We're not, your brothers.-' Richie came running down the stairs with his jeans on backwards, messy hair and one sock. 'I'm up! I'm up! Why isn't Eddie dressed?' Maggie laughs. 'You guys still have an hour? Why are you two even up?' Richie stammers. 'How? I'm going back to sleep.' 

I shake my head. 'Get dressed dick, Bev wants to meet up before school.' He groans. 'Why are people up so early?!' I roll my eyes walking up into his room, I grab the bag I'm using to stay at Richie's and grab out my high wasted shorts. I ask. 'Do you have any shirts I could borrow?' He nods chucking me a nirvana shirt. 'Here you are, cutie.' I roll my eyes putting my short on other my boxers and changing my shirt. 'Thank you, babe.' 

He rolls his eyes fixing his clothes and hair, I roll my eyes. 'You're hair is way too curly to be changed.' He winks. 'Thank puberty.' I roll my eyes. 'Come on!' I grab my shoes quickly along with my school bag running downstairs grabbing. 'Bye you two!' Micheal shouts. 'Wait no! I need a ride!' Richie groans. 'Fine, fine.'  

We walk out as I exclaim. 'Wait, shotgun!' Micheal groans. 'Seriously!' I nod jumping in the front grinning.

We arrive at school as Richie hums. 'Hey Bev, I hate you so much right now.' She raises an eyebrow. 'Why? Did I cut in on your wet dream?' He nods. 'Yep.' I roll my eyes slapping his chest. 'Assface.' He winks. 'You love me.' I shake my head. 'Nope!' Bev nudges Richie. 'Whats wit the hickeys? Finally, ask someone...' I nod. 'Finally, guess who's gay.' Beverly hums. 'You?' I roll my eyes. 'I noticed that but, guess who else.' Richie rolls his eyes. 'Class time!' He grabs my hand dragging me to homeroom, we sit down as I nudge him. 'Dude, your neck looks like ass.' He winks. 'Thanks.' 

Beth comes next to him grinning. 'Jesus what happened to your neck?! You alright?' He nods. 'Just got a little...carried away?' She nods. 'With a girlfriend?' He shakes his head, she laughs. 'So a fling?' I shake my head moving a lot closer to Richie. 'No, a boyfriend.' He rolled his eyes grabbing my hand. 'You're so gay.' I smile. 'Look at your neck.' He rolls his eyes. 'But flings are overrated Beth.' 

She laughs. 'What about Cheating.' I grip his hand tight as he whispers to me. 'Siento que me vas a romper la mano, lindo.' (It feels like you're going to break my hand, cutie.') I loosen up my grip on his hand. 'Lo siento.' (I'm sorry)

Well, Richie and I wanted to learn how to talk to each other in secret in front of my family and other people, so when we were 14 we learnt Spanish. 'No, cheatings gross.' She nods moving much too close to comfort to him whispering something in his ear, I gag. 'Ella es tan asquerosa, quiero golpearla. ¿Puedo?'(She's so gross, I want to punch her. Can I?) Richie chokes. 'Nope! Nope! Please respect personal space.- Billiam help me!' He looks at us confused. 'What's h-happening.' I say as I grab a pen. 'Straight woman.' 

I start scribbling on Richie's arm as he looks at me. 'The dick are you doing?' I hum. 'None of your business.' He looks down. 'Why'd you draw a dick on my arm.' I shrug. 'Cause you're a dick.' He rolls his eyes. 'Sure.' 

The bell goes as I pat Richies back. 'Gym.' He groans. 'No!' We get up and walk to track. 'Get changed then talk!' Coach exclaimed I walked into the boys changing room as Joey laughed. 'Really? Why are they allowing girly boy in here? All SHE wants to do is perv on us.' I roll my eyes. 'You couldn't pay me enough to look at your shrimp dick.' I watch as Richie looks through his gym locker, he looks over at me and winks as he takes off his shirt...I really did go at him at the weekend.

Joey yelps. 'Dude what the fuck happened to you?! You're all...you're getting pussy?' Richie goes kinda silent as I just laugh, earning a. 'Oh god, you're not getting his weird boy pussy thing are you?' I roll my eyes. 'Oh please, Joey.' Richie just grabs his shirt putting it back on.

He quickly walks out as I start changing, I get changed as fast as I can and walk out only to feel someone grab my collar. 'What are you doing?' I roll my eyes. 'leaving.' He goes to touch me as I punch him in the nose running out, I quickly walk off the track with tears in my eyes, I go hide under the bleacher, I stole Richies smoking spot for when I'm upset.

I feel someone grab my shoulder. 'You alright?' I nod whipping my eyes. 'I'm fine.' He sighs sitting next to me. 'You're not, want to tell me what's wrong?' I shrug. 'I just punched.-' 'Joey in the nose, that was sick babe...but! Why?' I answer. 'He grabbed me by the collar and I got worried...' I lean against him. 'You know how shitty it is...they constantly give me crap!' Richie hum wrapping his arm around me grabbing his smokes out. 'I know, I really shouldn't have left so fast.'

I laugh. 'Yeah, tough guy.' He rolls his eyes lighting one in his mouth. 'Shut up.-' 'Hey, gays.' I look up to see Bev and Stan, I hum. 'Hey.' Bev sits down taking the smoke from Richie's mouth. 'What's wrong with you two? Being all gloomy.' Richie laughs pinching my cheek. 'Yeah! Cheer up, you can punch well.' Beverly chokes. 'Oh? Who'd he punch?' I answer. 'Joey dickface.' 

Stan says confused. 'Can someone fill me in on why they're cuddling?' Beverly nudges him. 'Richie and Eddie sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G.' I flip her off. 'No, we're just dating.' Stan chokes. 'Finally, fuck! You two would be all like "oh I'm like straight even though we're holding hands right now!".' I roll my eyes rubbing my face against his neck. 'Ok, Mr Denbrough, or would Bill take Uris.' He laughs. 'Billiam would sooo take the Uris name! Would your dad allow you to? Since he's not Jewish.' Stan sighs. 'So, who's last name would you two take? My money is on Tozier since I doubt Richie can even spell Kaspbrak.' He shakes his head. 'No! It's K-A-S-P-B-R-A-K! See I can spell it! But it'll be Tozier.' 

I shake my head. 'Kaspbrak.'