ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

Warning - homophobic slurs, a bit of abuse. So if you get riggered by any of then please read the next chapter!

"You are going to look so cute wearing this suit. Watch the Prince fall in love." Says Taehyung making Jungkook blush.

"I really want to see the Prince, I hate how many girls like him and yet they hate how he acts. He can't help it." Jungkook says in a sad voice.

"Don't worry, the ball is in a few hours and you've done everything that your evil step mother says." Jin says as Jungkook looked in the mirror with a huge smile.

"I love it. God I can't wait to see Kim and Jae!" Says Jungkook with a huge smile.

Then they heard a knock, a harsh one. It was Jungkook's step mother.

"Can I talk to Ju gkook alone?" She ask sweetly.

The boys were worried, they did as they were told but they were at the door hearing very word.

"Now where are you going?!" Shouted thr woman.

"T-To t-the b-ball ma'am. You t-told me i-if I done a-all the chorus I c-could go." Jungkook said stuttered.

He was always scared of his step mother, ever since his father died.

"You didn't do your bothers room now did you. You aren't going." She said as Jungkook looked down trying not to cry.

"You are just like your father, you are pathetic. No real man should cry only men who act all soft. Why can't you be like your bothers, strong and not soft." She said as Jungkook broke down.

"Stop crying for fuck sake!" She said as she slapped Jungkook's face.

"Now get that suit off and clean up the room. And tell your faggot friends to leave." She said and she left the room.

The boys looked at Ju gkook as they ran and hugged Jungkook tight.

"I can't go hyungs. She won't let me." Jungkook says crying.

"Yes you are. This is your freedom. You are going to that ball." Said Taehyung.

Then Jungkook smiled and then looked at his ring. The one his father give up before he passed away.

"I wish he was here hyung." Said Jungkook.

"He is kookie, he is in there." Jin says pointing at Jungkook's chest.

"Now let's go, we can go out from the window." Said Taehyung.

They sneaked out and then they started run to Jin's car. They tracked to picked up Kim and Jae.

"Kookie!" They said and hugged Jungkook tightly.

"We are glad you made it!" Says Kim making Jungkook smile.

They made it to the ball.

They started to dance as Ju gkook started to drink some red wine.

Then he made eye connect.

It was the Prince.