ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Jungkook woke up in an empty bed, he looked around for Jimin but nothing. He got out of bed and put a robe over his body and check around the bedroom.

"Where is he?" He muttered as he then heard a knock, he turned and opened the door and it was Kim.

"Good morning Jungkook, Jimin told me to go to the garden at 12pm." Kim said as Jungkook had a confused face.

"Why?" He ask as Kim shurgs.

"He just told me to meet him at the garden, and looking at the time I would hurry." He said as he checks his clock.

Jungkook nodded and shit the door, he went to his closet and tried to find something comfy. He threw the clothes on the bed and then checks the time.

11:20am. He wanted to shower but he didn't know if he had enough time.

"I'll just shower tonight I guess." He said as he got dress.

He went to the dresser table and started to fix his hair, he then check at the make-up. He looked at the lip bam and started to place it on his lips. He puckered his lips after he was done.

He smiled as he liked the outcome. Then he seen brown eye shadow. He then grabbed it and put it on.

Would Jimin like this?

Jungkook thought as he stared at the mirror. He then smiled as he thought of Jimin's reaction.

He'll like it.

He got up and went to the garden and seen Jimin holding a red rose, he then turned around and his eyes widen.

Seeing Jungkook wearing neutral make-up. He looked fucking hot and beautiful.

"You look...wow." Jimin was speechless as Jungkook giggled.

"You like it?" He ask as smiled at the boy.

"I love it baby, you look beautiful." Jimin said with a smile.

Jungkook blush as Jimin handed the rose to Jungkook.

"I got a pretty rose for a pretty boy." Jimin said as Jungkook tired to hide his face wihh the rose making Jimin chuckle.

"The rose is beautiful." Jungkook replied.

"I'm glad you love it, I've realise that you have never looked around the garden, and it's the most beautiful and peaceful place." Jimin said as he wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist.

"I'm looking forward to it." Jungkook said causing Jimin to smile a little.

"I can't wait to marry you kookie." Jimin said, bringing Jungkook closer.

"I can't wait either Jimin-ssi." Jungkook says, kissing Jimin's cheek.

Authors notes

🎶Another stop sign, you keep moving on and the years go by so fast. I wonder how I ever made it through🎶 -

Song - Two Bed And A Coffee Machine
Artist - Savage Garden

I'm sorry if this was too short, I didn't have that much of an idea, I just wanted to update because I never wrote this book in almost a week and I'm sorry for that.

I didn't want to write that much during this week, because eibwss too emotional to wrote anything, yes I did write "Jikook one shot" But if you read it it was somewhat emotional and I didn't want this book to be emotional after smut because that doesn't make much sense.

But I'm feeling much better now so I'll post more snd I do want this book done because I wrote this in March I think, that's almost 4 months on this book and I have so much more books that I wanna do. I think it was March, I'm not sure.

But I hope all of you are alright, healthy and sane during what's going on. Because I'm not, 3 months almost 4 is so much for me, but I have to thank you all for your funny comments on different stories, they really cheered me up.

I purple you all! 💜💜💜💜

You nice, keep going - Park Jimin