ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ

"We better get to the others, they must be waiting." Said Jimin as he held Jungkook's hand and making the boy blush bright right.

"Y-Yeah we b-better g-go." Stuttered Jungkook making Jimin smirk as he knew he is the one doing that.

the two boys opened the door and they see the dining room and all of Jungkook's friends and Jimin's friends were around the table. There were only two seats left just for them.

"Hey, dinner is ready. Don't worry we got your favourites." Says Taehyung, smiling  as he digs in.

Jungkook sat down as Jimin followed and rest his hand on Jungkook's thigh, they started to eat their food as the others started eating dessert, making Jungkook confused.

"How long were we gone for?" Jungkook asked Jimin but Kim answered instead.

"For awhile, that Daehyung guy finished early because Jimin wasn't there and he needed to be there for some of the rooms because Jimin needs to agree to let us in them rooms." Kim said as Jungkook just nodded as he plays with Jimin's hand that was on his thigh.

"Don't worry, when we're done with dinner and dessert we'll go to the rooms." Jimin says as his plate was taken away and another plate came in with a chocolate cake with strawberries and a cup filled with melted chocolate.

Jungkook got the same and the others left as they got bored of waiting. Jimin  told them to wait in the hall as the two were eating their dessert.

As Jungkook took a strawberry and dipped in into the cup and started to take a bite, he moaned as he started to chew.

"Ah, that's so good." Jungkook says as he shut his eyes and took another rbit as he maoned again.

Jimin on the other hand was struggling, hearing his fiancé moaning created a tent in Jimin's trousers. H etook his hand away from Jungkook's thigh and sat up, trying to hid the problem.

"You okay Jiminie?" Jungkook asked as he tilt his head making him adorable which didn't help Jimin whatsoever.

"Y-Yeah I'm good, w-why?" Asked Jimin as he stuttered a bit.

"You just look comfortable. So what's wrong?" Asked Jungkook as he took another rbit but thankfully for Jimin he didn't moaned out.

"When you were eating you were making sounds that made problem." Jimin says looking down at the tent.

Jungkook looked where he was looking at and blushed at the sight.

"I-I c-cause that?" Stuttered Jungkook as his face was bright red.

"S-Sorry." Jungkook whispered as Jimin just shake his head.

"It's fine but you are fixing the problem that you caused." Jimin says with a smirk making Jungkook blush more.

"What about the other?" Asked Jungkook.

"I'll tell Daehyung to show them the rooms where they couldn't." Jimin said as Jjungkook just nodded.

"But how could we leave the room to your bedroom without them seeing?" Asked Jungkook, tilting his head.

"We could go through the other door this is a palace after all." Jimin says as he took Jungkook hand and then moved his hand to Jungkook's waist.

"Hey Daehyung!" Jimin says as the boy looked at the couple.

"Yes your majesty?" He asked as his hand was on the handle.

"Show the guest the other room but not the west wing." Says Jimin with a stern tone at the end.

"Yes sir." He said nervously.

"What's in the west wing?" Asked Jungkook as they started to walk to Jimin's room.

"The glass rose, I don't want no one there apart from the people who knows and you." Jimin says as Jungkook nodded, understanding.

They go to the room and Jimin shut the door fast and push Jungkook the wall and started kissing Jungkook, the boy moaned as he felt his shirt moving upward.

Jimin moved down to his neck created hickeys. he took Jungkook's shirt off and started to lick Jungkook's nipples.

"Ah~ Jimin-ssi!" Moaned Jungkook making Jimin smirk.

"You are so hot Babyboy." Jimin says kissing Jungkook as the boy grabbed Jimin's neck deepen the kiss.

Author's notes

Sorry for not updating in awhile, I wrote this chapter in two days and I finally finished the chapter. The smut will continue in the next chapter, if you are interested in that.

Also, it isn't close to the end  so don't worry about that.

have a nice day! I'll update this hopefully on Thursday.

(The social media will come back, so sorry for making you read this shit, the media will come back soon!)

You nice, keep going - Park Jimin