ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

"I gotta go, Jungkook and I need to plan our wedding, and you and the rest need to find a perfect shits if you wanna be our best men." Jimin said as he got up and started to open the door.

"Also, confess to Jaemin." Jimin added on, then left.

Kim nodded even if Jimin couldn't see him.

"Okay I can do this, jus tneed to tell him I like him," Kim said as he tried to calm himself, but negative thoughts rushed in.

He's going to say no

He doesn't want to go out with you

No one could like anyone like you

You are waring your breathe, he's going to say no

Kim bit his lip hard so he won't cry, he was scared if others or even Jaemin walked in and seeing him crying.

The negative thoughts left as he tried to calm down so he won't hyperventilate.

It's okay to cry

He might say yes

I won't know unless I try

Kim thought, as he wiped his tears and got up and left the room.

-

"No, I want a chocolate red velvet cake, not plain old chocolate!" Jungkook huffs as he crossed his arms and pout, looking at Jimin.

"But I don't like red velvet." Jimin said, now pouting as well.

"But I don't want plain chocolate for my wedding I want something tasty and special." Said Jungkook through his pout.

"You guys are really fighting over cake? Man you are already acting like a couple." Said Taehyung, with his eyes wide.

"Shush, this wedding has to be perfect, if I have a perfect groom I need a perfect wedding and honeymoon." Said Jungkook as Jimin massage his shoulders.

"Do you not want a perfect wedding night?" Jimin smirked as he got a slap on the hand.

"We could have that in the honeymoon, perv." Jungkook said, blushing like a cherry.

"Looks like the jikook couple are going to have a wild time on their honeymoon." Jin said, chuckling.

"Shut up Jin." Jungkook said as his face turned more red.

"Aww, the baby is all red." Jaemin chuckled as Ju gkook was ready to attack him.

"Calm down baby, you are cute when you are all flustered." Jimin said as he held Jungkook close, as he doesn't attack Jaemin.

Sooner or later Kim walked in as he face was still blotchy, Jaemin notice and rushed to the boy.

"Are you alright? Why were you crying?" Jaemin ask as that made everyone stare at Kim.

"Kim are you okay?" Taehying and Jim said as the same time.

The couple always rushed to the boy.

"I'm fine, but can I talk to Jaemin alone?" Kim ask, holding the boys hand.

"Kim are you-"

"Yes, I am." Kim said, cutting off Jimin.

Jimin smiled and let the two boys go outside.

"Hes going to what?" Jungkook ask as he looked at Jimin.

"Let's just say we won't be the only couple." Jimin said.

"You do know Jin and I are dating. " Taehying said.

"I didn't know until now," Jimin said.

"No one will be single." Said Jimin.

Hopefully he says yes.

Authors notes

🎶Making mama so proud🎶 -

Song - Kids
Artist - MGMT

I hope you enjoy this chapter, I'm enjoying to write this more than I did when I started this book.

I'll post more tomorrow!

Be healthy and be kind!

You nice, keep going - Park Jimin