ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ

Jungkook woke up and the first thing he seen was Jimin's naked chest. he smiled and laid back down but stretch his arm to get his phone, he went on twitter and started to freak out. he turned to Jimin and thinking how to wake him up. He looked at his chest again and then he started kissing it, making Jimin groan a bit as he slowly wake up.

"Good morning baby." Jimin says petting the boy's hair.

"Jimin, we have a problem." Jungkook says as he shows his phone to the confused boy.

Jimin took his phone and started looking through it as Jungkook bit his lip as he seen Jimin more pissed.

"I'll be right back." Jimin says as he lifted Jungkook gently as he started to get changed.

before he leaves he looked at Jungkoook and seen the worried look on the boy's face.

"I'll get it sorted baby, I know you don't like your twitter in the public." Jimin says as he seen Jungkook's face less worried and that made Jimin okay to leave.

"Hey, Jiwon! Where's my father?" Jimin says, as he stops the man.

"He's in the fitting room, trying to find a suit for you and your new husband for the wedding." Jiwon says as Jimin nodded and rush to the fitting room.

he walked in and sees his father putting on one of the suits himself. he then looked and seen that his father already got their suits done for the wedding.

"Father." Jimin says getting closer to the man.

"Yes son?"

"Some people are sending my fiancé hate and now found his social medias and he is freaking out as he rather be kept private, for now." Jimin says.

"I'll see what I could do." He said making Jimin happier.

"So I see you have the clothes done." Jimin says, looking at the suits once again.

"Why yes I did, I matched them too because I know you would be cheesy enough to match clothing." He sais chuckling as Jimin blushed a bit.

"Leave me alone, not my fault I'm like you father." Jimin says making the man chuckle more.

"Well, we decided to do the wedding for the weekend, if that is alright with the couple?" He asked.

"The weekend is fine with me, but I'll ask Jungkook if he is aright with it." Jimin says as his father nodded.

"Okay, tell me his answer okay." He says as Jimin nodded.

"See you at breakfast." He says as Jimin left the room to go back to his and Jungkook's room.

he opened the door and seen Jungkook was in the middle of getting dressed. Jimin smirked and held Jungkook by the waist.

"So I told my father and is getting something done with it and he also finished the wedding suits for us." Jimin says as Jungkook smiled.

"Are the clothes matching?" Jungkook says as he moved away to out a shirt on.

"How did you know?" Jimin says as he raised his eyebrows.

"Well, after you left I seen that you left clothes for me and you are wearing the same shirt as me, so.." Jungkook says making Jimin chuckle.

"You just have to it babe." Says Jimin as he kissed Jungkook's cheek.

"I think I will." Jungkook says.

Authors notes

I'm updating more, hopefully.

I hope all of yous are doing well and are healthy!

You nice, keep going - Park Jimin