ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

After the door was shut, Kim stared at his fingers, fiddling with them as he tried not to blush.

"What's wrong Kim?" Jaemin ask, as he use his indes finger and lift Kim's face up.

Kim's face was like a cherry.

"Y-Yeah um, I-I just don't know h-how to s-say it." Kim stutters out as he ruffles his hair, calming him down.

Jaemin smiled and held Kim's hand.

"Don't be shy, or scared. Say it when you are ready." Jaemin said as he rubs Kim's palm, calming the boy down as his face still reddens.

"I l-like you Jae, I really like you, as in I wanna cuddle you, hold your hand, be boyfriends." Kim said, as he looks straight down not wanting to see Jaemin's face.

"I like you too Kim.c Jaemin chuckles as Kim looks at him, eyes widen.

"Y-You do?" Kim ask as Jaemin chuckles with a nod.

He comes closer and pecks Kim's lips, causing the poor boy to blush more.

"Cutie." Jamein muttered, as he wraps his arm around Kim's hip.

Kim was speechless, he was shock that Jaemin felt the same.

"Wanna go back in or do you wanna be alone and cuddle?" Jaemin ask as he rubs Kim's hips.

"C-Cuddle sounds n-nice." Kim stutters, fiddling with his fingers once again.

Jaemin smiles and took Kim to his room. They lay on the bed as Kim rest his head on Jaemin's chest as Jaemin plays with the boy's hair.

"Shouldn't we tell the others where we are?" Kim ask as he looks up.

"Yeah we should, but I don't wanna get up, I'm cosy." Jaemin said, pulling Kim closer to him.

Kim snuggles into Jaemin's chest and smiles.

"I was worried you would say no, but Jimin came and told me he felt the same with Jungkook." Kim said as he drew circles on Jaemin's chest.

"Hmm, I was going to confess to you today actually but you were first." Said Jaemin, kissing his forehead.

Kim giggles and kissed his chest.

"I don't want the other ls to be worried, can you text them." Kim said, worriedly.

"But I don't wanna move." Jaemin whines, holding Kim closer if that were possible.

"Please." Kim said, giving Jaemin puppy eyes.

"Fine, cutie" Jaemin said, moving to get his phone.

Kim giggles at the neck name and moves his body for Jaemin to get his phone and place his head bakc on his chest.

"Your chest is cosy Jae." Kim said, snuggling it once again.

Jaemin chuckled and wrap one of his arms around Kim's waist and went onto twitter.

Authors notes

No song today folks, but I'll probably post slot today as I have more ideas. I still don't know when this is going to end 😂 it'll be a surprise for the both of us.

I hope you are all healthy, safe and not insane from what's going on around the world.

You nice, keep going - Park Jimin