ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ

Jungkook started to panic real bad, he didn't know what to do. That ring meant a lot to the younger it was the only thing he had of his father and now it's gone.

he heard a knock, he opened the door, it was his stepmother.

"Hello Jungkook, your brothers told me that he never went into their room and clean their mess? Am I right at saying that?" She says as Jungkook looked down, ashamed that he got caugt but yet again he knew he would.

"Mother, they are my step brothers and they should be cleaning their own mess." Jungkook says very confidently but that went down the drain when she started speaking.

"Do you think I give a shit? I didn't keep you because I care about you, I kept you so you could be useful, but looks like you can't do that either." She says as tears came down Jungkook's face

Mother walked out but Jungkook heard a lock sound, his eyes widen as he ran to the door and tried to open it. no luck. Jungkook's face was started to get wet by the tears that kept falling. he went into his pocket and he had a little smile.

She didn't take his phone from him, so he could ask his friends to free him.

Jungkook went onto twitter but before he went to text his friends, he seen something that made him want to get out of the room.

Authors notes

🎶I would be the one who loves you, 'till the end of time🎶 - Father Figure by George Michael

Fun fact, I wrote this on my comouter so hopefully there aren't any mistakes. In this book I'll most lickly write a chapter on my comliter which doesn't have any social media crap.

Also sorry for not posting as much, been very busy and very bored which made me unmotivated, but now I've been editing videos on my YouTube channel which is in my bio if you are interested.

You nice, keep going - Park Jimin