ᴛʜʀɪᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

"Ready to meet your husband?" Jin ask Jungkook.

"He's not my husband yet Jin, and yes I'm ready." Jungkook said with a wide smile.

"Wsot, isn't it bad luck to meet your groom before the wedding or something like that?" Kim ask.

"I don't believe that shit, and I want to see how hot he looks in his suit." Jungkook said as he walked outside and waited for Jimin.

-

"Come on you big baby, stop whining." Taehying woad as he tries to fit Jimin's suit onto the boy.

"Tae, are you trying to kill him? He's suffocating!" Jaemin exclaimed as he sees Jimin struggling to breathe.

"Why...didn't I...let Jaemin..help..me." Jimin breathes out.

Jaemin got up and loosin' the collar.

"Thank you, Jaemin, at least someone wants me alive." Jimin said as he turned to Taehying and glared.

"Aww, shut up, I do want you to live I just want you to look neat." Taehyung said.

"If Jungkook knew that you were trying to kill his husband, hell kill you." Jaemin said as Jimin smirked.

"Don't you fucking dare Jimin!" Taehyung said as Jimin ran out as the boys chased after him.

Jimin sees Jungkook and ran faster, as the boys were right behind him.

"Jiminie!" Jungkook said with a smile and hugging Jimin tightly.

"Hey baby, you look cute." Jimin soad as he kissed Jungkook's cheeks and checked him out.

"And you look handsome babe." Jungkook said.

He sees his friends out of breathe, as their hands were on their knees trying to breathe again.

"What happened?" Jungkook ask, as Jimin wrap his arm around Jungkook's waist and smirked.

"Well, as I tried to put on my suit, Taehying put it on too tight and I couldn't breathe and called me a baby for not able to breathe and I have a red mark on my wrist because eof him." Jimin said with a pout.

"You snitch!" Taehying yelled.

"You made him not bake to breathe! So you not want me to have my husband! Why were you trying to kill him!?" Jungkook yelled.

"If you were there kook, you would have said he was a baby as well, all he done was whined." Taehyung said as he crossed his arms.

"No wonder! You almost killed the poor guy." Jaemin said.

"My poor baby, I'm not letting you anywhere near my groom." Jungkook said, hugging Jimin close as Jimin smirked at Taehyung. Knowing he won.

"Bitch." Taehyung muttered.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!" Jungkook said, looking back at Taehyung with a glare.

"Nothing." He whispered, terrified of Jungook.

-

"What do you think they were yelling about?" Jin ask as they both heard muffled yelling.

"Hmm, maybe Taehyung done something I mean he always fucks up." Kim said.

"Maybe, welp, I better go there and kiss him to make sure he's okay." Jin said getting up.

"Aww, you are worried that Jungoook would kill him." Kim said with his fist on his chin and smiled.

"Listen, Jungkook is scary when he's mad, especially if anyone does something to Jimin. And you can't say anything you like Jaemin!" Jin said making Kim blushed.

"We are talking about you and Taehyung, I mean you have more chance wihh him than I do with Jaemin." Kim said, now pouting.

"Don't lie, I know Jaemin likes you." Jin said with a small smile

"Just go and kiss Taehyung and let me daydream about Jaemin." Kim said, obviously not believing in Jin.

"You don't have to tell me twice." Jin said, running out as Kim sighed.

Jin came back and held his hand to the door.

"Confess to him Kim, he likes you too." Jin said with a sheepish smile.

Kim smiled back and blushed as Jin ran out to Taehyung.

"Does he?" Kim ask to himself.

Authors notes

🎶I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think they will understand🎶 -

Song - Iris
Artist - The Goo Goo Dolls

I'm sorry for not updating as much! I'm not running out of ideas, Im still making covers and it's alot harder than it was before and the app keeps glitching which is just fantastic!

And I hope you like this chapter, a bit of crackhead on there and some love interest.

I'll hopefully update later on today if not tomorrow because Di do have more idea!

I hope everyone is healthy and kind to others!

You nice, keep going - Park Jimin