ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

They made out for awhile then break away to breathe. Jungkook notice that Jimin still had clothes on making the boy upset.

"Take these off." He whined, holding the shirt and kept pulling it hoping it would magically come off.

Jimin chuckle, and god that turned on Jungkook even more.

"Okay darling." Jimin says in a husky tone, making Jungkook's face red as he found it really attractive.

Jimin got up and took the shirt off and before taking his trousers off he notice that Jungkook was staring.

"You like what you are babe?" Jimin asked smirking as he unbuckled his belt and took off his jeans.

His hands roamed around Jungkook body making Jungkook bresthe heavily as he tried not to moan.

"Moan babyboy, the walls are soundproof. No one will hear your pretty moans except me." Jimin says playing with Jungkook's nipple, making Jungkook move a lot.

Jimin's another hand wad on Jungkook's thigh, getting closer to his dick. He grabbed it and started to run the tip.

Jungkook started to moan, closing his eyes, enjoying the pleasure.

Jimin started to rub Jungkook dick fast causing Jungkook moan louder.

"Mhm, Jimin!" Jungkook cried out, gripping onto Jimin's hair.

Jimin smirked, liking how Jungkook is acting, it made Jimin feel a lot powerful, but he also wants to make sure the boy was okay with it.

Jimin let go of Jungkook's dick and moved his hand towards Jungkook mouth causing Jungkook to be confused.

"Suck them." Jimin said, staring deeply in Jungkook's eyes as he started sucking on the boy's fingers.

After they were wet enough and started to play with Jungkook hole causing him to shift alot.

Jimin put in one finger and started swirling around as Jungkook makned in pleasure.

He them put another one and doing the same thing until he was sure Jungkook was alright. Then he started going after making Jungkook grip onto the sheets and bit his lip.

"Moan baby, I told you the walls are soundproof." Jimin says, as he started going faster and hitting the prostate, making Jungkook scream out.

"J-Jimin I'm going t-to c-cum!" Cried Jungkook and before he found Jimin slips out.

Jungkook whined but it didn't last long when he felt something else inside of him.

Jimin held Jungkook'd hips as he started to go slowly.

"F-Faster!" Jungkook whined as he moves his hips more.

Jimin started to go faster, making the bed move a bit and Jungkook bit his lips more and gripping harder on the sheets.

-

"J-Jimin, I going to-"

Before he found finish his sentence he came all over his stomach and chest, as for Jimin he pulled out before cumming.

Jimin got out of bed and started to clean himself and Jungkook as Jungkook was too weak to move.

After he was done he laid next to Jungkook and held his waist.

Jungkook tried to turn slowly and put his head on Jimin's chest.

"I love you Jimin." Jungkook says as he looked up at Jimin.

"I love you too Jungkook." Jimin said kissing Jungkook'd head making the boy smile before he went to sleep.

Authors notes

I hope you like this smutty chapter, I tried. I haven't done a smut in a while.

I'm trying to post more, but once again I lost the motivation to write but I'm trying to get the back again.

You nice, keep going - Park Jimin