ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

"Some people are just too blind to see how amazing Jungkook is." Kim said, as he started to eat his bacon.

"True, but Jungkook, have you seen your latest tweet? I know there is hate but there are more positive stuff." Jaemin said as he looked at his phone.

"Young man, we are at a table. It's quite rude to be on your phone." Jimin's father said jokingly but Jaemin put his phone away quickly.

"Sorry sir." Jaemin said as Jimin chuckled.

"It's alright Jaemin, he's joking." He said as Jaemin felt relieved.

Now Jungkook was on his phone at the table, just to check the tweets and he smiled.

"Are they good babe?" Jimin asked as he looked at the phone.

"Look for yourself." Jungkook said wihh a huge smile as Jimin started to read.

"Most of them are positive, father." Jimin said as he nodded.

"That's good, but we'll try to stop the hate all together." He said as the couple nodded.

"Well, I see that you two are finished breakfast, why not you two go to the fitting room and try the suits for the wedding." His father says as Jimin got up and held Jungkook's hand for him to get up.

"We are coming, I'll tell Jin and Taehyung to come along. We need pictures." Kim said as Jaemin agreed.

Jimin nodded wihh a smile and held Jungkook's waist.

-

"What do you think?" Jungkook asked as he looked at his two friends as the other two were with Jimin.

"You look cute." Kim said, as he touch the suit.

"It's fucking soft Jin, feel it." Kim said as Jin started to touch the clothing.

"Oh my god, is it soft on the inside?" Jin asked as Jungkook laughed and nodded.

"Its cosy." Jungkook said as he hugged himself.

"Well Jimin is lucky to have a cutie for a husband." Jin said.

"And I'm lucky to have him." Jungkook said looking through the mirror and smiled.

-

"Taehyung that's fucking tight!" Jimin groaned as he held his shoulder to heal the pain.

"Well I'm sorry mister Prince, I'm trying to make it fit." Taehyung said.

"It fitted in the first place until you man handled it." Jimin said as he hissed as Taehyung tighted the wrist.

"Do you want me gone? You are stopping the blood to go through my hand." Jimin said as he tried to loosened it but Taehyung stops him.

"Oh no, Jimin is going to die because he can't feel his fucking hands. Calm your tits." Taehyung said.

And at the back was Jaemin, eating chocolate and laughing his ass off.

Authors notes

🎶Who are you, cuz you are not the girl I fell in love with🎶 -

Song - Who Are You
Artist - Lauv feat. BTS

I hope you like this chapter, I'm trying to post more but I don't know what to write about, I know how the story will go, but I don't know how to write it 😂

So I'm struggling a bit, but I'll try and post more because ei do love writing this book.

You nice, keep going - Park Jimin