ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

They heard a knock, the mother opened the door and it was Taehyung and Jin.

"Hey ma'am." Taehyung says politely.

"Why hello Taehyung, Jungkook is grounded for awhile." She says as Taehyung nodded as for understanding.

"Why yes I know that, Jungkook told us, but we heard the Prince is going to marry a girl or a boy if the ring belongs to them." Taehyung says.

"Yes I heard, but I don't have any daughters, only sons. No man wear rings unless they are married." She says laughing a bit making the boys disgusted.

"Right, but still you've heard the Prince is into men too." Says Taehyung.

Everyone knew that the Prince is into men but they also think he isn't into woman too.

"But hell find the right woman, he is just having a phase. He is 16 after all bot really an adult bow is he." She says as Taehyung just nodded.

Jaemin and Kim were at the back and started to climb up and tried not to grab the brothers attention. Fortunately they didn't and they made it up and started tapping on the window.

Jungkook looked and smiled, he ran to the window and opened it.

"You made it!" Jungkook says happily.

"of course we did, now let's climb down so you can get the ring and the Prince." Jaemin says.

"I don't know about the Prince, he's mean." Jungkook mumbled as Kim shook his head.

"You still love the fella. And let him explain, I bet it was all a misunderstanding." Kim says.

"Okay, I'll talk to him." Jungkook says, getting down.

They made it down and and they went through the back door and they see Taehyung and Jin on the sofa and mother talking to the Prince.

"I'm sorry sir, we don't have any daughters." She says but Jimin had enough.

"Miss, I'm not look for a woman, I'm looking for-" He stops as he sees Jungkook.

Jimin moves the woman and smiled at Jungkook who blushes.

"I think you've lost something from last night." He says, showing the ring.

Jungkook smiles and held his hand and let Jimin put the ring on.

They both smiled at each other. Jimin wrapped his arm around Jungkook waist and started leaking outside making the mother shocked.

"Can you bring my friends? I don't wanna leave them with her or my step brothers." Says Jungkook.

"Sure baby, they could come." Jimin says in a husky voice making Jungkook blush.

"You could come guys." Jungkook says making the boys smile widely.

They boys got up and started walking to the carriage. The mother started to walk closer but Taehyung stops her.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but I'm sure the Prince doesn't want you there." Taehyung says.

"I'm sure he does. I'm Jungkook's step mother for crying out loud." She says.

"If you were a good step mother then why is Jungkook here wearing diety clothing?" Jimin ask as he checks what Jungkook was wearing and then sees some dirt marks on his face, making the prince angry.

"Well he's a slave here, he works around the house, he isn't my real son so." She says as if it was a good thing.

"I don't want you near him again. Stay away from us." Jimin says, going away with the boys.

"Let's get you where you belong kookie." Jaemin says with a smile.

Jungkook's smile was wide. He was happy.

Now all he needs to ask Jimin is why he was so cruel that night?

"J-Jimin?" Asked Jungkook with a bit of a stutter.

"I'm ready to listen, I'm ready to know what happened that night." Jungkook says.

"I'll tell you when we get there baby. I'm not ready to blurt it out to everyone." Says Jimin smiling a bit.

"Okay Jiminie."

Jimin was smiling because he knew, he found the one, he loves Jimin. He is hoping after he tells him the truth he'll still love him and the rose won't shatter anymore.

Authors notes

No songs today because I'm not listening to any songs at the moment.

Sorry I didn't post anything in a while, so you gotta thank cinderella for making me wrote this, I was literally watching cinderella while writing this.

I won't be posting anymore today because its almost 3am and I need to sleep if anything so sorry for any spelling errors.

Have a nice day.

You nice, keep going - Park Jimin