ғᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

Kim woke up hearing knocking. His eyes were half close and open. He tried to get up but Jaemin held him close.

"Baby, someone is knocking at the door, it's annoying me." Kim whispered as Jaemin sighed and let's go and turned around to hug a pillow.

The knock kept gling as Kim went to the bathroom and splash cold water on his face, waking him up.

He then opened the door and sees Jimin.

"Took your time." Jimin huffs as Kim rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I just woke up and had to wake myself somehow and be quiet, Jaemin is still asleep." Kim whispered, shutting Jimin up.

Jimkn checks the time on his watch and then looked at Kim in disbelief.

"It's 10:30am, how is he still asleep." Jimin said, not being quiet enough, as Jaemin groans.

"Can't you be quite? I'm trying to have my beauty sleep." Jaemin said as he sat up and ruffles his hair.

"I'm sorry baby, I told Jimin to be quiet, but he obviously didn't listen." Kim said, glaring at Jimin.

"I'm sorry Jae, but Kim I need you to tell Jungkook to come to the garden at noon." Says Jimin.

"Why can't you just do it." Kim whined.

"Shush, I want this day to be special as tomorrow is the wedding." Jimin said as he then left the room.

Kim shut the door and went to Jaemin and hugged his close and kissed him.

Jaemin held Kim as they started to make out.

"Mhm, babe, I need to go to Jubgkook." Kim whined as he tries to escape but Jaemin wasn't having it.

"It's not even 11am yet baby, they need to meet at noon so we have time." Jaemin said, as he give kisses on Kim's jaw and neck.

"Mhm, okay." Kim said as he tilt his head to the side so Jaemin can kiss his neck more.

-

Jimin went into the hall and went into the kitchen to get soekthing to eat, until he seen Jin and Taehyunh making out.

"Guys, you have a whole ass guest room to use! Don't use the kitchen as a make out room, the maids and the chefs come here to work. They don't want to see two boys making out on their table." Jimin complains.

"Someone woke up on the wrong bed today, did Jubgkook not satisfied you?" Jin ask as he held Taehyunh close.

"Of course he did, I just don't wanna see you two making out this morning." Jimin said as he then went to the garden.

"Do you think they are going to have angry sex?" Taehyung ask.

"Nah, Jungkook will soften him up." Jin said as he then picked up Taehyung.

"Let's go to the guest room." Says Jin as Taehyung giggles.

-

Tomorrow aka wedding day

"Wow, you look gorgeous, Jimin sure is lucky." Taehyung said as Jungkook blush.

"Thank you Tae, I can't wsit to finally become a Park." Jungkook said giddy.

"Park Jungkook? I must say I like Jeon Junngkook better." Jin said as he went into the room.

"Shh, it'll sound better, you just need to get used to it." Jungkook said.

"It's time." Kim said as Jin wrapped his arm around Jungkook's arm.

"You ready?" Jin ask as Jungkook nodded with his famous bunny smile.

They walked through the aisle, Jungkook looked up and seen Jimin. He looks so fucking hot in that suit.

Jimin smiled as he held Jungkook hand, as the priest started to speak.

-

"I do." Jungkook said, as Jimin leans in to kiss him as everyone cheers.

They walked out and everyone started to enjoy themselves at the garden party.

-

Jungkook threw his flowers away and Taehyung catches it.

The boy blushed as his boyfriend smirks.

"Can't wsit for that day." Jin said as he kissed Taehyubg temples.

"I love you Jiminie."

"I love you too kook."

Author's notes

I'm so so so sorry for the many time skips. I didn't know what to do with this chapter so it will seemed rushed, but I do want this sorry done.

And thankfully the next chapter is the final chapter.

You nice, keep going - Park Jimin