ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

they got into the carriage, there wasn't much room as all of Jungkook's friends took all the seats except one which Jimin took so Jungkook had to sit on his lap making Jimin smirk as the other blushed bright red making his friends laugh slightly.

"So Jimin, how  did you know the ring belongs to Jungkook?" Questioned Kim, as he raised his eyebrow.

"Well, as you know Jungkook and I talked a bit until that girl came and kind of ruined the moment and he left his ring but before I could talk to him again he left and I knew why he left because I was being cruel to the poor girl. and I really didn't mean to be rude. It's just.." Jimin couldn't continue, he wasn't ready to tell everyone but he knew he need to tell Jungkook.

"It's just what?" Taehyung asked but Jiin shook his head.

"I need to tell Jungkook first. I hope you understand." Jimin says looking away from them but Jungkook made him like him.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked staring at Jimin's brown eyes.

"Yeah, I just need to tell you something really important." Jimin says, holding the boy tight.

"I want to tell you when we are alone." Jimin says as Jungkook nodded in an agreement.

they made it to the kingdom, they al got off as Jungkook out and they started to walk to the castle.

"Daehyung will show you everything, I'll talk to Jungkook. I'll see you at dinner." Jimin says with a smile.

the four nodded and they walked with the other dude. Jimin dragged Jungkook to a room and shut the door.

"Hey." Whispered Jjimin as he hold Jungkook's waist.

"Hey." Jungkook replied back holding Jimin's neck.

"You wanna know why I was so cruel to that girl?" Jimin says rubbing Jungkook's waist gently.

"Why were you mean to her but hid it from me? were you mad at me for spitting on you?" Asked Jungkook.

"I have a glass rose in my room." Jimin says looking directly at Jungkook's eyes.

"Sureee." Jungkook says trying not to laugh.

"I'm not lying, I'll show you. come on." Says Jimin as he takeJungkook to his room.

they made it to the room and Jimin shows the rose.

"Wow, you weren't lying." Jungkook says as he was shocked to see a glass rose.

"But that doesn't explain why you were cruel."

"I am cruse. the glass petal falls and they will keep going until there is nothing left  and I'll be a goner,"

"That's why I'm so mean, it isn't my personality, it's just a stupid curse and I want to tell you so you would know why I acted that way. I hid it because I generally liked you and i wanted you to like me back and I knew you wouldn't if I was mean. No one likes someone because they are fucking dickheads." Says Jimin making Jungkook giggle at the 'dickhead' part.

"Jimin I'm happy that you told me the truth, and I still like you so I would like to start again." Jungkook says smiling.

Jimin grinned as he hugged him tight.

"Thank you."

Author's note

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry for not updating this for awhile, I didn't feel like I wanted to write. 

But that changed. Also you might notice that 'You Don't Know Me' was gone, I didn't like it but I didn't delete it, I just unpublished it and I'm going to change the ending.

(I wrote this on my laptop, so I'm hoping there is no mistakes.)

You nice, keep going - Park Jimin