The Show Must Go On {10}

Neo’s lips were a little dry, and he kissed me awkwardly, clearly unpracticed. But it was…nice. Nice to know that he hadn’t been kissed much. That I was one of the few to get to kiss him.

                So I let my lips lead us, working them on his, lightly playing with his hair as I did so. His hands didn’t seem to know what to do, so I grabbed one and placed it on the back of my neck, pulling Neo closer to myself.

                His fingers curled against my neck, and I could feel the light tremble of them. They were cool against my neck, and I shivered against them as he brushed them across my neck.

                And he told me to stop doing that to Donnie, I thought in amusement.

                I pulled away from Neo’s lips and kissed his jaw. He tilted his head up, letting me, his fingers brushing against my neck again.

                I pulled his body even closer, wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing his neck. He squirmed uncomfortably.

                “Stop that,” he said, his voice slightly shaky.

                I picked my head up and kissed his lips again. He kissed me back before pulling away and struggling out of my grip. I released him, watching him curiously.

                “I don’t want to have a, um, problem on Steve’s bed,” he said, not looking at me as color entered his cheeks.

                “I’m sure Steve would hate that,” I said. I paused and groaned. “Dammit, now you’ve got me doing it too.”

                A small smile appeared on his face, but he quickly wiped it off as we heard Scott and Bennett walking down the hallway. They entered the room with a bowl of cut-up cantaloupe, and apples and peanut butter.

                “My mom’s a health nut,” Scott informed Neo as he and Bennett sat on his bed. “You two didn’t violate the purity of my bed, did you?”

                “Scott, you had sex in your bed,” I reminded.

                “And what a nightmare that was,” he said, dipping a slice of apple into peanut butter and biting it.

                “I can’t even imagine you having sex. I feel like it would just be so uncomfortable. You’re so monotone about everything,” Neo said, reaching over and grabbing an apple slice.

                Scott shrugged. “My girlfriend at the time wanted to. I couldn’t wait for it to be over. I don’t know how Alexander and Bennett enjoy that shit.”

                “It was your first time, it’s not like you lasted for hours,” I said.

                “This always happen when I try to eat,” he said with a sigh, scooting away on the bed from us and continuing to eat his slice of apple. He pulled out his phone, scrolling through it.

                “Are you on Twitter again?” I asked.

                “I don’t judge your life,” he said, not looking up from his phone.

                I rolled my eyes. “You’re probably tweeting something really stupid.”

                “I’m going to tweet that you use peanut butter as lube,” he said.

The Show Must Go On [boyxboy]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें