Pt. 1: What's a B.O.B.?

Authors note: this story is for adults. Heavy with the warnings here, folks. Also, this story is about 2 women and a man getting involved in a sexual relationship. If that bothers you, please feel free not to read. You have been warned.

Also this is dedicated to laurenwolfe12 and _Dark_Romantic because it was requested and encouraged by them ❤ enjoy!

.....

"Oh my God," I called out, slamming my laptop shut

"Oh my God," I called out, slamming my laptop shut. I tossed it aside and stared up at my ceiling.

"Is everything okay?" Shayne asked as she carefully pushed my bedroom door open. I looked up to see her entering with her hand over her eyes.

"What the hell are you doing?" I laughed.

"Are you alone?"

"Yeah...why wouldn't I be?" I watched her slowly remove her hand from her eyes and approach me slowly.

Shayne laughed nervously as she sat on the edge and I sat against the headboard to see her better. Suddenly I started putting it all together. "Did you think I was..."

She blushed a little and nodded. "You said, 'Oh my God' so I just thought."

"And yet you walked in without knocking?" When my friend stared at me, I popped her in the head with a pillow and chuckled lightly.

"Sorry!" she called out, covering her head from more blows.

"Who would I even have in here, Shayne?" I huffed. "Have you seen me date anyone since...well, my last mistake?"

She gulped loudly and shrugged. "I thought maybe you were, ya know...getting busy by yourself."

I covered my eyes with my hands and scoffed. "No! With the door open?"

"You thought I was gone."

I uncovered my eyes when she nudged my shoulder with hers and moved to sit beside me. "You know there's nothing wrong with a little self-service, don't you?"

I visibly cringed. "I don't feel entirely comfortable with this topic, Shayne."

"Do you even own a B.O.B?"

"Huh?"

"Oh, Cami," she sighed. "You don't have one?"

I shifted uncomfortably when she jumped off the bed and ran out of the room. In one way, I was relieved that we didn't have to talk about it anymore, but on the other hand, I was pretty sure she would be back.

"Oh Cami," she called to me from her bedroom in a sing-song voice. "I got a surprise for you."

I groaned as I climbed off the bed and trudged down the hall to her bedroom. Her door was wide open, which was no big surprise. Shayne was my polar, opposite in almost every way. She was a petite blonde with small features and a body tight from working out and teaching yoga classes. Her confidence in her body was a wonder to me. And she had no trouble catching a guy's attention when she wanted it.