Pt. 28: All Mine

I sighed and groaned as I could feel my body starting to wake

I sighed and groaned as I could feel my body starting to wake. I barely registered the sound of my bedroom door opening and then closing. My blackout curtains kept my room extra dark and all I could do at that point was smell...and feel. The end of the bed dipped and creaked as her body crawled up the length of mine. I could smell her cocoa butter body wash and feel the warmth of her body through the thin sheet covering me.

When my fingers encircled her waist, drawing her closer, I sucked in a quick breath. "Where's your clothes?"

I felt her body shift with my poor dick trapped between us. Cami rested her chin on my chest and breathed, "I just got out of the shower and I didn't wanna get your bed wet with my towel."

I smoothed my hands up and down her back, causing her to shiver. I felt her fingers on my chest, moving up slowly. She curled her hands around my shoulders and shimmied her body up higher until her forehead was resting against the side of my neck. "Good morning," she sighed and I could almost picture her grin.

The last few days have been torture. Ever since we made that stupid bet about who would kiss the other first, we had been teasing the fuck out of each other. Of course the tension was hot and I wanted her more than ever, but not kissing her was killing me. 

I knew if I were to just give in, she would win and I had a pretty good idea what she would want from me. Without her in my bed every night, I had a lot of time to think about what I wanted with her and what my indecisions had cost me. It was bad enough that she was going to the reopening with Kyle. What if I waited too long and she finally came to her senses?

What if I lost her for good?

"I should go get dressed for work," she mumbled against my neck, licking and kissing her way to my ear. 

"Don't go," I blurted when she pulled back. I rolled us over and held her tightly to my chest. "Five more minutes?"

She opened her mouth to argue and normally I would've kissed her to shut her up, but now all I could do was press my lips to her neck and hope that would convince her.

"Fine," she sighed. "Five minutes."

I moved my body off of hers, shifting so that we were lying on our sides facing each other. I missed having her close to me. Ever since Saturday night when Shayne stumbled into the apartment drunk, something has been off. Shayne has been weird around me and Cami never did say what happened to make her act this way. 

Cami was awkward around her too and always being careful not to be affectionate with me when she was near us. That didn't happen often because Shayne had been spending more time away from the apartment than ever. I didn't want her to leave. I also didn't want her to feel like we were coupled up and didn't want her around. Everything was so confusing. There was only one thing I knew for certain.

I couldn't lose Cami.

Begrudgingly, I let Cami slip out of my arms and back to her own bedroom. I turned on my bedside lamp so I could sneak a glimpse of her sexy backside as she left my room. I groaned painfully when my dick twitched under the sheet. Seemed like I had been rock hard for days now with no relief in sight.