Pt. 35: Trust Me

"No, no, no

"No, no, no. No more please. I...can't come again, Chance."

Chance was hovering over me, his sweaty, muscled body working me over. His mouth was fused to my neck and begging me to submit to him. "You can," he smirked against my skin. "And you will because I won't stop until you do."

When Chance began grinding his hips in a circle, stimulating my clit with his hard body, I arched into him. "I just can't," I whimpered. "No more."

I watched Chance reach up and grip the top of my headboard as the circular undulation of his hips provided the most perfect incitement. And even though my words told a different story, I was now on my way to my next high.

I opened my eyes and found Chance staring at me so intensely, his brow furrowed in the tightest focus. We had already made up...many times. After he went down on me, he fed me the meal he had worked so hard to make, eggplant parmesan. And when I say he fed it to me, I mean it. Every bite was more delicious than the next. I assumed that afterwards we would snuggle in for the evening with a movie, but no.

Chance was nowhere near done 'making it up to me.'

He pulled me into the shower after dinner and soaped me down before pounding me into the shower wall. Then when I tried to get dressed, he bent me over the side of my bed and took me from behind! I got an hour nap before this round started. And I had lost count of how many orgasms I'd had.

I was extremely sated, but Chance was insisting he could make me come again. I reached up to cup his face and I wanted to tell him I'd had enough, but that wasn't working. Time to change tactics.

For some reason, Chance had been denying his own orgasm. He had gotten it in his head that taking care of me would smooth everything out between us, but we were way beyond that. Now my only hope was to make him come first. 

Challenge accepted.

I moved my fingers over his shoulders, reaching under his arms to run my hands down that broad back of his. I curled my legs around his hips, my calves pressing into the back of his thighs. My hands slid lower, grazing his back until I reached the muscled curves of his ass. When I dug into his flesh and squeezed, his thrusts stuttered and his eyes squeezed closed. "Fuck," he panted. I pulled him in closer, our bodies fitting together like a puzzle. I dipped my head into the crook of his neck so I could lick the sensitive skin behind his ear.

Chance's thrusts were going deeper, hitting that perfect spot that had me losing any rational thought. "Chance," I murmured into his ear, "I love the way you fuck me."

I smirked when he growled back at me and I could feel that expert control falling apart. He wanted to come. He needed the release as badly as he needed to breathe. "Fuck!" he roared as he lifted his head and narrowed his gaze at me. He was onto me. He knew what I was trying to do.

Abruptly, he changed position, reaching under my thighs and holding my lower half higher as he pounded into me from a kneeling stance. He made the mistake of looking down to where our bodies joined and saw his own cock as it pistoned in and out of me. A low grunt came from deep in his chest as he moved faster and deeper, locking my legs around his waist so he could free his hands up to touch me.